Age Verification Screen for WooCommerce lets you restrict your website or particular pages of it using the age-restriction screen. Easily install and configure pop-up look and texts via customizer tool.
Major plugin features
- Modal window or full-page pop-up to ask your users to verify their age when the page loads.
- Show the age restriction pop-up only on those pages where you need it. You can choose what pages, products, categories, or any other post types or taxonomies would be age-restricted.
- Select the minimum allowed age for your website.
- Multiple ways to check user age. You can choose between two methods of age verification – a simple checkbox or confirm\cancel buttons.
- Set up the look and feel of restriction pop-up via live customizer. Select background color or image, blur opacity, text color, etc.
- All texts are editable through the customizer. You are able to edit the heading, description, texts on buttons, etc.
- Redirect users on failure. Here you can find two default options – get the user to the previous page or any other page of your site (e.g., page w/ your age policy).
- Accepts your theme styling by default. No need to work hard on pop-up styling; it fits your website style perfectly right off the bat.
- Manage cookie lifetime. Age verification pop-up should not appear once more for those who previously passed the confirmation within XX days (established by you).
- An additional method to check the age. One more way to prevent users’ age is the date of birth picker.
- Redirect to external URL. If the user doesn’t reach the minimum required age, you can redirect him to the external website instead of your internal page.
- Age-restriction for custom taxonomies and custom post types. In case you need to restrict particular custom taxonomies or post types instead of regular ones (like product categories, products, pages, etc).
- Assistance from plugin developers first hand.
- Unzip the downloaded zip file.
- Upload the plugin folder into the
wp-content/plugins/directory of your WordPress site.
Age Checker for WooCommercefrom Plugins page
Can plugin somehow hurt my SEO?
Nope. Age verification pop-up doesn’t interfere with crawlers to index your website.
Can I restrict one specific page, not a whole site?
Sure you can. Simply choose what type of content you wish to restrict, then go to this page/post/taxonomy/etc and tick the age-restriction checkbox in settings.
If the user already passed the age-check, we save cookie files in their browser, so if they come back again, they passed verification automatically.
Katkıda Bulunanlar ve Geliştiriciler
“Age Verification Screen for WooCommerce” açık kaynaklı yazılımdır. Aşağıdaki kişiler bu eklentiye katkıda bulunmuşlardır.Katkıda bulunanlar
Geliştirmeyle ilgilenir misiniz?
Release Date: May 25, 2022
* WordPress 6.0 support
Release Date: Mar 29, 2022
* Security fix
* Bug fixes & minor improvements
Release Date: Mar 18, 2021
* Initial release