Overview of all cron jobs, showing whether the corresponding action is present. This is handy if you are struggling to write a plugin with a cron job. If there is no action created by the cron job plugin, nothing will happen – just delete the job.
Includes ability to delete comprehensively and reschedule the jobs.
Shows time in wordpress timezone, not utc time, so it is much easier to understand!
- Load like any other plugin, activate, then find it under ‘Tools’.
Katkıda Bulunanlar ve Geliştiriciler
“amr cron manager” açık kaynaklı yazılımdır. Aşağıdaki kişiler bu eklentiye katkıda bulunmuşlardır.Katkıda bulunanlar
“amr cron manager” eklentisini dilinize çevirin.
Geliştirmeyle ilgilenir misiniz?
Kodu görüntüle, SVN deposuna göz at veya RSS ile geliştirme günlüğüne abone ol.
- Cleaned up spacing a bit
- Added timezone to the heading
- released on wordpress.org
- Fix time anomaly. Cron Timeslots are in gmt time
- Jobs with arguments that are arrays of numeric parameters were difficult to delete since the form passes them as string and wp uses a serialised md has to make a key for the deletion.
Plugin now checks for numeric arguments and converts to int and tries again.
- Help and explanations added.
- Began with all the various cron plugins out there. None addressed all requirements, so I rewrite the whole lot and made a compilation plugin of possible cron features.