PostNord shipping plugin, integrate the PostNord Shipping for delivery in Domestic and Internationally. According to the destination, We are providing all kind of PostNord Services. It supports all Countries.
Annoyed of clicking button to create shipping label and generating it here is a hassle free solution, HITStacks is the tool with fully automated will reduce your cost and will save your time.
Further, We will track your shipments and will update the order status automatically.
We are providing domestic & international shipping of PostNord
BACK OFFICE (SHIPPING ):
This plugin also supported the manual shipments option. By using this you can create the shipments directly from the order page. HITShipo will keep track of the orders and update the order state to complete.
Your customer will appreciate :
- The Product is delivered very quickly. The reason is, there this no delay between the order and shipping label action.
- Access to the many services of PostNord for domestic & international shipping.
- Good impression of the shop.
HITStacks Action Sample
Informations for Configure plugin
If you have already a PostNord Account, please contact PostNord to get your credentials.
If you are not registered yet, please contact our customer service.
Functions of the module are available only after receiving your API’s credentials.
Please note also that phone number registration for the customer on the address webform should be mandatory.
Create account in hitstacks.
PostNord, PostNord SHIPPING, PostNordshipping, PostNordgroup ,PostNord Express shipping, PostNord Woocommerce, PostNord for woocommerce, official PostNord express, PostNord plugin, PostNord shipping plugin, create shipment, shipping plugin, PostNord shipping rates
PostNord AB is the name of the holding company of the two merged postal companies Posten AB and Post Danmark that were officially merged on 24 June 2009. The name of the group was changed 17 May 2011 from Posten Norden to PostNord.The Swedish state is the majority share holder with 60% and the remaining 40% is held by the Danish state.Voting rights are shared equally (50/50)
We are Web Development Company. We are planning for make everything automated.
What HITStacks Tell to Customers?
“Configure & take rest”
Katkıda Bulunanlar ve Geliştiriciler
“Automated PostNord label and pickup” açık kaynaklı yazılımdır. Aşağıdaki kişiler bu eklentiye katkıda bulunmuşlardır.Katkıda bulunanlar
Geliştirmeyle ilgilenir misiniz?
Release Date – 15 July 2021
WordPress Version Updated
Release Date – 05 June 2021