Inspect and delete Customizer values saved by WordPress themes.
Better Customizer Reset allows you to view and delete theme settings and customizer settings added as theme_mods.
Starting with Better Customizer Reset consists of just two steps: installing and activating the plugin.
Install Better Customizer Reset from within WordPress
- Visit the plugins page within your dashboard and select “Add New”;
- Search for and install “Better Customizer Reset”;
- Activate Better Customizer Reset from your Plugins page.
Install Better Customizer Reset via FTP
- Upload the “better-customizer-reset” folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory;
- Activate the Better Customizer Reset plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- You should see a new “Better Customizer Reset” page in the Tools section.
Will this plugin slow down my website?
No. Better Customizer Reset does not affect the front-end of your website.
Will this plugin work with my theme?
Yes, absolutely! This plugin can delete theme mods added by any theme, as long as that theme saves its settings as theme_mods and not as options.
I have a different question than listed here
Please feel free to contact us if you have any other questions.
Bu eklenti için herhangi bir değerlendirme bulunmuyor.
Katkıda Bulunanlar ve Geliştiriciler
“Better Customizer Reset” açık kaynaklı yazılımdır. Aşağıdaki kişiler bu eklentiye katkıda bulunmuşlardır.Katkıda bulunanlar
Geliştirmeyle ilgilenir misiniz?
Corrected list of plugin tags.
Fixed bug with the active theme not being included in the list of themes.
Release Date: November 3, 2021
- Initial release