Use UGC and social proof to inspire new customers
Collect User-Generated Content (UGC) from your customers and display it in shoppable galleries on your website. Make your business social commerce by letting your customers inspire and each other on your website.
- Collect customer’s content from Instagram and upload forms
- Review the content before it is automatically published
- Show UGC in creative galleries made for all parts of your website
- Add product tags to make your UGC posts shoppable and increase conversion
Collect content from customers
- Request the rights to use content from Instagram hashtags, mentions, and tags
- Create upload forms where customers can share from their device or Instagram feed
- Invite customers to share UGC with links, QR-codes, and emails
- Secure correct Rights management and platform compliance
Use UGC on your store
There are several types and designs of galleries to help you boost all parts of your website.
- Create inspiring UGC galleries for your home page
- Display product-specific UGC with Product Page Gallery
- Include UGC galleries on your collection pages
- Build separate pages for Lookbooks, Behind the scenes and Instagram shop
- Include a shoppable UGC Photo in a blog post with a Single Post Gallery
Review and manage your UGC
Group and tag your received UGC to increase its usage and value.
Stop innovative content from being published to your store.
- Approve the posts you want to be automatically published to your galleries
- Turn on auto approve for specific sources (e.g. your Instagram feed)
- Add product tags to the UGC posts to make them shoppable in the galleries
- Create labels and add them to posts to group your UGC posts around specific topics and display them in dedicated galleries
How it works
Start collecting UGC with Cevoid in just a few minutes and embed the shoppable galleries on your store with only a few clicks.
- Request UGC from Instagram mentions & hashtags
- Invite your customers to upload UGC in your Cevoid upload forms
- Include your Instagram Feed and add in-house content
- Easily embed your UGC galleries
- Approve and add product tags to the UGC you want to display on your store
- The approved UGC are automatically published to shoppable galleries on your website
We are here to help!
It is easy to get started with Cevoid and embedding our galleries does not need any coding knowledge. If you get stuck or need help, please reach out! We are here to help you succeed with UGC!
All customer-facing text can be changed to your preferred language.
If your language is not included, please content us!
To use Cevoid plugin you need to have a cevoid.com account. This is because all handling of customer photos and user-generated content is managed in app.cevoid.com, not WordPress.
The data that is sent to app.cevoid.com is product information so that we can keep track of products and tag them in photos from the user. We also need information about your store, such as URL to verify your store so that no other store can connect to your Cevoid account.
Please visit our website: https://www.cevoid.com
Please visit our Terms of service: https://cevoid.com/customer-terms-of-service
Follow the below steps to install the plugin.
- Upload the plugin files to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress.
- Go to the Cevoid settings page located at the bottom of the admin panel menu.
Katkıda Bulunanlar ve Geliştiriciler
“Cevoid: Visual UGC & Instagram” açık kaynaklı yazılımdır. Aşağıdaki kişiler bu eklentiye katkıda bulunmuşlardır.Katkıda bulunanlar