This extension provides the functionality to create and manage advertising campaigns where their sponsors give a donation to the promoter based on the number of visits into those campaigns.
The content manager can configure options like the campaign start and end dates, the time between user visits, maximum number of visits, etc. The system will automagically change the state of a campaign when those conditions are met (hidding the access links from the content).
- The text or image link associated with a campaign disappeared. What happened?
Before any content is printed the plugin verify if any link to a specific campaign is valid, and if the campaign is available. If not, the link and all the content associated with it is removed from the output. This can occur if the setted limits where met in any way.
- Which web browsers are supported?
For the public area, any web browser that supports links. For the backoffice, Internet Explorer 8+, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, etc, should be ok.
Bu eklenti için herhangi bir değerlendirme bulunmuyor.
Katkıda Bulunanlar ve Geliştiriciler
“Click to donate” açık kaynaklı yazılımdır. Aşağıdaki kişiler bu eklentiye katkıda bulunmuşlardır.Katkıda bulunanlar
- Bug fix on the graph views date interval when using PHP on Windows
- CSS updates
- Misspelled class name correction
- The text widget can now be used to provide a link for a campaign. Use the URL “#ctd-X” (where X is the ID of the campaign) on a href attribute to the link be recognized as a campaign link.
- Bug fixes
- WordPress 3.4.1 compatibility tests
- Bug fixes and validation for WordPress 3.4
- Initial plugin release