This plugin will allow a user to be notified as soon as they are mentioned in a comment by prepending the @ symbol to their username. Setup the mentions in just a few clicks, as well as modify the notification email to your preference.
- Once activated, click the “Discussion” link under the admin Settings menu.
- Scroll down to the “Email Mention Notifications” section
- Change the header and body style of the email that is sent to the user who is mentioned in the comment.
- How do I mention a user in a comment?
This can be done by adding an ‘@’ symbol before the user’s username (Example: @Joe).
- How do I enable/disable mention notifications for my users?
This can be done by going to the ‘Discussion’ page under ‘Settings’ and scrolling down to the ‘Email Mention Notifications’ section. A checkbox can be checked/unchecked to achieve this.
- How do I style my notification email?
This can be done by going to the ‘Discussion’ page under ‘Settings’ and scrolling down to the ‘Email Mention Notifications’ section. A ‘Header’ and ‘Body’ field can be edited to your preference using HTML.
Katkıda Bulunanlar ve Geliştiriciler
“Comment Mention Notifications” açık kaynaklı yazılımdır. Aşağıdaki kişiler bu eklentiye katkıda bulunmuşlardır.Katkıda bulunanlar
Geliştirmeyle ilgilenir misiniz?
- Tested on WordPress 4.6.1