The purpose of this plugin is to allow users to create a schedule of upcoming events and display events for the next 7 days in an AJAX-driven box or displaying a full list of upcoming events.
You can try it out in a temporary copy of WordPress here.
- Download the plugin and unzip it.
- Upload the community-events folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory of your web site.
- Activate the plugin in the WordPress Admin.
- Using the Configuration Panel for the plugin, create events, venues and categories.
- To see the 7-day schedule box, in the WordPress Admin, create a new page containing the following code: [community-events-7day]
- To see the full schedule, in the WordPress Admin area, create a new page containing the following code: [community-events-full]
- To see a link for the full schedule in the 7-day box, set the address of the full schedule page in the Community Events settings.
There are no FAQs at this time.
Bu eklenti için herhangi bir değerlendirme bulunmuyor.
Katkıda Bulunanlar ve Geliştiriciler
“Topluluk Etkinlikleri” açık kaynaklı yazılımdır. Aşağıdaki kişiler bu eklentiye katkıda bulunmuşlardır.Katkıda bulunanlar
Geliştirmeyle ilgilenir misiniz?
- Fixed potential security issues
- Fix for default stylesheet
- Fixed PHP notices
- Updated for PHP 7.0 compatibility
- Fixed problem with category type deletion
- Changed date display functions to use date_i18n and show proper localized date text
- Fixed issues with database table creation affecting new plugin users
- Fix to RSS Feed generator
- Removed all traces of wp-load.php
- Changed RSS feed URL from wp-content/plugins/community-events/rssfeed.php to /feed/communityeventsfeed (need to save Permalinks to enable)
- Add new feature to filter events by user name
- Fix SQL injection vulnerabilities
- Modified script loading code only to be process on events page under admin section
- Corrected PHP warnings and problem with calendar in admin interface
- Adds option order events by name or start time
- Fixed issue with viewing event in next year in back-end
- Fixed calendar widget not appearing in advanced search
- Fixed problem with Add Event button never becoming enabled.
- Added internationalization support
- Fixed to query to display 7-day calendar to avoid events from following year to display
- Removed debugging code
- Fixes to query to display full calendar. Problems were showing up when approaching the end of the year
- Correct problem with special characters with RSS feed
- Fixed problem with hidden meta boxes with save controls with WordPress 3.3
- Fixed security exploit in link tracking code
- Changed name of CSS classes for item coloring from even and odd to community-events-even and community-events-off to avoid conflicts with other themes and templates
- Fixed code for e-mail notification to display new venue names when user submitted
- Added option to allow users to submit new venues by selecting last entry in venue list
- Added option to display and accept event end time
- Replaced calls to wp_specialchars with esc_html
- Fixed problem where moderation setting could not be unchecked
- Corrected problem with moderation mode not displaying links to be moderated in admin
- Added edit capability for users to edit events that they submitted
- Added counter for number of times an event link is clicked
- Split Full Schedule event listing onto two rows
- Other minor bug corrections
- Fixed problems with events not showing up if they were assigned an end date that is the same as the start date
- Added option to generate RSS feed for upcoming events. Outputs events for the day.
- Fixed problems with display of multi-day events in 7-day Outlook View
- Fixed problem with display of multi-day event in admin section
- Fixed problem with events in next year showing up every day until day of event
- Improvements to better handle single quote in event names, descriptions and venue names
- Added option to specify if outlook view should be default when it’s displayed
- Added option to determine if search box should be shown in 7-day outlook view
- Added venue importer
- Added Captcha option
- Sends mail to administrator when new events are submitted
- Enhanced layout of Full Schedule Event View
- Added tooltips to events and venues in full schedule view
- Added links to see more events for the day when viewing 7-day outlook or individual day in outlook box
- Fixed Full Schedule View to show events that span multiple days
- Added Stylesheet Editor
- Adding pagination mechanism
- Fixed: Time Display
- Added: Events that span multiple days are now correctly displayed on all days
- Enhanced Full schedule table styling
- Fixed errors when clicking on dates in schedule
- Changed calendar plugin to use jQuery date picker
- Re-arranged back-end code to provide more structure and make admin sections hideable
- Added search capability
- Adding paging mechanism when viewing events in admin
- Removed duration field on events
- Change data entry for event time into hours and minutes
- Added end date field (but not currently using it to display events)
- Added option to put new events in moderation queue upon user submission
- Added moderation mechanism on admin page to view only events awaiting moderation and approve them
- Changed layout of full schedule and add event links
- Fixed some image styling to avoid problems with plugins assigning border to images.
- Fixed: unable to add events in version 0.2 through user form or back-end admin
- Added calendar button next to date field in back-end to bring up calendar
- Added paging buttons in event section of admin to navigate events
- Limited calendar only to allow selections past current day
- Added tooltips in calendar view when mouse hovers over events to display more venue information and event information
- Made Day Links in 7-day view one link as opposed to two
- Added new outlook section to 7-day view to show one item per day
- Added calendar to upcoming events section to be able to choose other dates
- Added button to buy tickets when link is available
- Added shortcode to display form for visitors to submit events
- Added options in admin page to control display of new event form
- Plugin sends e-mail when new events are submitted
- Added scheduled task to perform daily cleanup of expired events in the database
- First checkin: Still a work-in-progress