The idea for this plugin came from a presentation at WordCamp Philly
Code from these other plugins has served as reference and inspiration, and was sometimes borrowed from:
- Hide the disable option from non-admins.
- Possibly remove certain filters from the the_content filter, similar to the Raw HTML or Preserved HTML Editor Markup plugins.
- Upload the
dont-break-the-codedirectory to the
directory of your site.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Look for the visual editor checkbox in the Screen Options of the edit
Bu eklenti için herhangi bir değerlendirme bulunmuyor.
Katkıda Bulunanlar ve Geliştiriciler
“Don't Break The Code” açık kaynaklı yazılımdır. Aşağıdaki kişiler bu eklentiye katkıda bulunmuşlardır.Katkıda bulunanlar
Geliştirmeyle ilgilenir misiniz?
- Still works. Just updated the readme.
- Fixed bug where strikethrough wasn’t being applied when toggling checkbox back and forth.
- Now only admins (current_user_can(“manage_options”)) can see/edit the disable visual editor checkbox.
- The checkbox wasn’t showing up on the Edit Page page. Now it is. May need to figure a way to make this work with custom post types.
- Moved the checkbox into the screen options space.
- Updated the checkbox to switch disable/enable and switch tabs without requiring a save or update.
- Initial Version. Pulled code from “Disable the Visual Editor WYSIWYG” (https://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/disable-visual-editor-wysiwyg/) and rewrote a few parts pased on my preferences for doing jQuery and which hook to use to determine we’re on the edit post page.