Take control of your Dashboard Menu with the Easy Admin Menu Manager from CreatorSEO. The Easy Admin Menu Manager plugin lets you quickly and easily configure and switch to distraction-free mode by removing the clutter from your admin menu. There is no loss of control of the menus or the functionality provided by any of your plugins.
- Removes any clutter from the admin menu
- Does not remove any functionality
- Intuitive and easy to use
- Takes minutes to implement but potentially saves hours when updating your site
- Complies fully with GDPR
- Does not hide the Admin menu you are working on
While every plugin that you install adds functionality to your website, these plugins also add items to the admin menu list which are seldom used. Your admin menu consequently becomes cluttered and difficult to navigate. This easy to use plugin removes the clutter without removing any of the functionality in the admin menu. All the commands remain right there for you to use when you need them.
A tidy workspace allows you to focus on the things that matter
This plugin is ideal for developers or admins who want the editors or contributors of the website to remain focussed on the elements that they should be using to update or to contribute to the website.
- Upload ‘Easy Admin Menu Manager’ to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Click on ‘Easy Admin Menu’ in the Admin Dashboard
- Select which menu items should be hidden
- Click on ‘Save Changes’ to update the results
- Click on ‘Dashboard’ to view the uncluttered dashboard
Yes, the plugin is theme independent.
If an item is switched off is it no longer available?
All menu items remain available and accessible. However, the dashboard is neatened, so you can focus on the items that matter.
Click the ‘Show Full Menu’ button and all menu items will be revealed. Select the menu you want to use. Optionally click ‘Simplify Menu’ if you want top return to distraction-free mode. The menu you are working on will not be hidden.
Easy Admin Menu will display ‘Simplify Menu’ or ‘Show Full Menu’ on the admin menu and this will toggle the menu between Normal and Distraction-Free modes.
Does this plugin change the access level for different roles?
No, the default access for roles remain the same and are not changed. However, Easy Admin Menu Manager ensures that the roles remain focussed on the important menu elements.
No, this plugin only works on the Admin Menu and has no impact on the front-end menus.
No, the Admin Menu Manager does not affect other Plugins in any way. Updates continue as normal for hidden items.
Katkıda Bulunanlar ve Geliştiriciler
“Easy Admin Menu Manager” açık kaynaklı yazılımdır. Aşağıdaki kişiler bu eklentiye katkıda bulunmuşlardır.Katkıda bulunanlar
Geliştirmeyle ilgilenir misiniz?
- Toggle code changed from back-end (PHP) toggle to front-end (JS) for improved speed and a better user experience.
- Compatibility checks and updates.
- Menu toggled from show to hide and vice-versa with a single click.
- Settings menu moved.
- Icon and menu text changed.
- Image Swap-out
- Fix undeclared variable warning
- Functionality enhancement – the active menu and related submenus remain visible. This allows the user to see the submenus relevant to the item being worked on.
- Updated default selection of menus
- Launch of Easy Menu Manager on WordPress
- Plugin creation, function updates and testing in a Beta environment.