Easily acquire members, retain more customers and grow your business.
Eber is a smart member system comes with comprehensive loyalty & rewards system, marketing and analytic tool. This plugin use instantly connect your WordPress Site with Eber, support display widget of Eber inside WordPress Pages and automatically create users of WordPress in Eber.
For WordPress site with WooCommerce, we automatically award points to users when purchases happen. We also automated the process of reward redemption with WooCommerce using coupon code.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/eberdirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the Settings -> Eber Connect screen to configure the API KEY of Eber System
Where to get the API KEY
You need to signup at Eber in https://eber.co, and get the API Key in https://business.eber.co
Who are the clients of EBER?
We enable online, offline and omnichannel retailers to kick-start their member program. Check out our clients here https://help.eber.co/manual/ebers-merchants/
Katkıda Bulunanlar ve Geliştiriciler
“Eber” açık kaynaklı yazılımdır. Aşağıdaki kişiler bu eklentiye katkıda bulunmuşlardır.Katkıda bulunanlar
- Initial release.
- Support WooCommerce
- Support Setting for Sync member
- Sync First Name and Last Name instead of Display Name
- Sync Member without display widget
- Fix Problem with no user login WordPress 2.8
- Fix problem with custom admin link
- Redirect after Active Plugin
- Update Settings to sync/ Unsync Non-Member Payment
- Update Settings to customr login/ signup Page
- Update Settings to customr order status to adjust points
- Update trigger send welcome email when sync account
- Fix error update point after order completed
- Fix error when adjust point for non-member
- update Option to adjust points
update Fix syntax error on Window Server
update new Widget UI
update line items sync
Fix multi language in line item sync
Update Manual sync button and Sync Logs
Update for PHP 8.x