Free and easy way to customize your wp login
Change your WordPress login URL (wp-login.php) to any cutom URL path and use your own templates for each login event along with your WordPress Themes frontend headers and footers.
Effin – WP Login Customizer was designed to be light, fast, and easy to use and will not affect any of your core files or themes.
Change your wp-login.php’s URL to any URL path by activating the plugin and going to WP-Admin’s settings.
Easily customize your login pages by by copying Effin – WP Login Customizer’s Template files into a folder named “effin-wp-login-customizer” within your theme’s root directory.
Increase your website’s security by disabling access to wp-login.php and wp-admin from logged out users and visitors.
- In your wp-admin, go to your Plugins page.
- Click Add New.
- Search for Effin – WP Login Customizer.
- Click Install Now to download the plugin.
- Click Activate to enable Effin – WP Login Customizer.
- Go to your Settings, a new menu item Login should appear.
- Type in the Login URL path you want your new wp-login.php to be.
Is this compatible with my WordPress Theme?
- Yes, but do note that there are some themes that hard codes wp-login.php which is incompatible with Effin – WP Login Customizer.
Is this compatible with other WordPress Plugins?
- Probably, Effin – WP Login Customizer was built with compatibility in mind especially for plugins that uses wp-login.php’s filters and actions.
I forgot my login URL?
- You can disable Effin – WP Login Customizer to revert back the standard wp-login.php url address for you to login. There are a few tutorials about how you can disable a plugin when you cannot access wp-admin.
Does it work with WordPress Multisite?
Bu eklenti için herhangi bir değerlendirme bulunmuyor.
Katkıda Bulunanlar ve Geliştiriciler
“Effin – WP Login Customizer” açık kaynaklı yazılımdır. Aşağıdaki kişiler bu eklentiye katkıda bulunmuşlardır.Katkıda bulunanlar
Geliştirmeyle ilgilenir misiniz?
- Initial public release.