Are you looking for a solution to offer role based pricing on your WooCommerce store?
Still struggling to setup WooCommerce wholesale pricing?
Here’s the most effective Role based WooCommerce plugin that solves your exact pricing issues.
ELEX WooCommerce Role Based Pricing plugin offers comprehensive solution to replace the Add-to-Cart button with a custom button on product page and shop page. If you wish to redirect your customers to another site for specific products, you can set a custom URL for custom button on shop page. You can also set discounts or markup prices for product categories based on customer user role. You can adjust product prices for individual WooCommerce users as well.
- WooCommerce Role based pricing
- WooCommerce Cateogry Pricing
- WooCommerce Wholesale Pricing
- WooCommerce Customer Specific Pricing
- WooCommerce Request a Quote
- Supports Simple Products
- Add or Remove WooCommerce & WordPress User roles
Few of the Use Cases
- Remove Add-to-Cart button for for guest users, as well as for desired user roles.
- Replace Add-to-Cart button with a custom button for guest users and desired user roles.
- Hide product prices for guest users as well as desired user roles.
- Redirect product page to third-party or affiliate sites, by assigning a custom URL for products on shop page.
- For WooCommerce role based pricing, setup overall, as well as role based price adjustments.
- Configure role based pricing in terms of amount or percentage value.
- Price adjustments can be configured on top of regular price or role based price.
- Create custom user roles. The created user role(s) will be limited to the plugin.
- Easily Configure Role-based Wholesale Pricing.
Premium Version Features
For complete list of latest features and details, please visit ELEX WooCommerce Catalog Mode, Wholesale & Role Based Pricing premium version product page.
- WooCommerce Role based pricing for Simple, Variable & Grouped Products.
- WooCommerce Cateogry Pricing for Simple, Variable & Grouped Products.
- WooCommerce Wholesale Pricing for Simple, Variable & Grouped Products.
- WooCommerce Customer Specific Pricing for Simple, Variable & Grouped Products.
- WooCommerce Request a Quote for Simple, Variable & Grouped Products.
- Role-Based WooCommerce Sales Tax Options.
- WooCommerce Catalog Mode.
- Set up Role based pricing for Simple & Variable Products on respective product pages.
- Option to apply Discount/Markup only on Sale Price.
- Hide individual products for various user roles.
- More customization options on individual product pages.
- Enable WooCommerce Catalog Mode.
- WordPress Multilingual (WPML) Support.
- Timely compatibility updates and bug fixes.
- Premium Support!
WooCommerce Catalog Mode, Wholesale & Role Based Pricing (Premium ) – Walkthrough Video
How WooCommerce role based pricing boosts your store?
Your business may involve different dynamics. You may have different types of users like retailers and wholesellers, involving several premium and loyal customers. You may have different pricing strategy for these users. For this, you can define customer groups based on WooCommerce user roles, and appreciate their loyalty by offering them custom offers and discounts. You could even overall custom price or tune up prices at product level.
Different customer groups may need different level of access to your WooCommerce store. Hence, it would be applicable for you to compose a dynamic shopping experience to different types of users.
How effective is WooCommerce Wholesale pricing?
There is no question that, wholesale pricing are relatively lower than retail prices. So how do you make the best use of wholesale business?
Simple put, for WooCommerce wholesale pricing, your strategy should involve offering bulk orders, and setting a minimum quantity for the products to be purchased. An important aspect here is to offer products at a competitive price, without running into losses. A custom shopping environment is essential for such users.
You can configure price adjustments, if a wholeseller purchases a very large quantity of products. Some offer may require price adjustment at product level. Hence, you should be able to achieve such scenarios in WooCommerce wholesale pricing.
We are a group of WordPress and WooCommerce enthusiasts with a vision to solve genuine problems related to WordPress & WooCommerce stores.
- Upload the plugin folder to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Thats it – you can now configure the plugin.
1.What if I face issues with the plugin? Do you provide support for free products?
If you are facing any issues, please create a topic at plugin support section on wordpress org. Our team will respond back soon.
Katkıda Bulunanlar ve Geliştiriciler
“ELEX WooCommerce Role Based Pricing” açık kaynaklı yazılımdır. Aşağıdaki kişiler bu eklentiye katkıda bulunmuşlardır.Katkıda bulunanlar
Geliştirmeyle ilgilenir misiniz?
- Made compatible with WooCommerce 6.7
- Made compatible with WooCommerce 6.6
- Made compatible with WordPress 6.0
- Made compatible with WooCommerce 6.5
- Fixed an issue with price adjustments with different categories for the same user role.
- Tested OK with WooCommerce 6.4
- Fixed User role discount issue at the backend order
- Made compatible with WordPress 5.9
- Made compatible with WooCommerce 6.1
- Fixed issue of pricing rule not getting applied.
- Fixed PHP error.
- Fixed unregistered user discount issue.
- Fixed hide price and customize add to cart issue.
- Tested with WooCommerce 6.0
- Make compatible with php code sniffer.
- Tested with WooCommerce 5.9
- Tested with WooCommerce 5.6
- Added feature of multiple role price adjustment
- Tested with WordPress 5.8
- Tested with WooCommerce 5.5
- Tested with WooCommerce 5.4
- Tested with WooCommerce 5.3
- Tested with WooCommerce 5.2
- Tested with WordPress 5.7
- Resolved bug of go premium link
- Tested with WooCommerce 5.0
- Tested with WooCommerce 4.9
- Tested with WooCommerce 4.8
- Tested with WooCommerce 4.7
- Fixed Discount/Markup Select issue.
- Tested with WooCommerce 4.6
- Tested with WooCommerce 4.5
- Fixed Individual Products Discount Adjustment issue.
- jQuery bug fixed.
- HTML Strip issue fixed.
- Tested with WooCommerce 4.4
- Tested with WordPress 5.5
- Tested with WooCommerce 4.3
- Tested with WooCommerce 4.2
- Tested with WooCommerce 4.1
- Discount on Specific users feature.
- Minor change – Content updated.
- Fixed CSV import/export issue
- Woocommerce 4.0.1 compatibility.
- WordPress 5.4 compatibility.
- WordPress 5.3 compatibility.
- Updated content.
- Initial Push