This plugin will send you an email every time a user logs in your website as an admin.
It displays the date the user logged in and their IP address.
Premium WordPress Login Notifications
The wait is over and the premium version of the plugin is here.
You can buy it from here
Features of the premium plugin are:
– Choose which roles to track (admin, author, contributor, etc)
– Stores user activity in a log and allows you to download it in CSV file
– Choose which IPs to ignore (good for development)
– Send emails at multiple e-mail accounts
– Lifetime free updates
– Add the username of the logged in user in the emails/logs
How to install this plugin?
email-notification-on-admin-logindirectory to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- I am not getting an email when a user logs in as an admin
That’s because the default email address is the one you entered when you installed your WordPress
and you no longer use the email in question, or at least not too often.
- Can I change the email address the notifications are being sent to?
"$admin_email"to whatever email you want.
That way all notifications will be sent to
instead of the email you installed your WordPress with.
- This is an awesome plugin, how can I thank Stefany?
I will be very grateful if you donate
Bu eklenti için herhangi bir değerlendirme bulunmuyor.
Katkıda Bulunanlar ve Geliştiriciler
“Email notification on admin login” açık kaynaklı yazılımdır. Aşağıdaki kişiler bu eklentiye katkıda bulunmuşlardır.Katkıda bulunanlar
Geliştirmeyle ilgilenir misiniz?
- Tested it with v4.9.8
- Changed my name (got married)
- Changed my website
- Changed PayPal donate link.