Requires Events Manager (free plugin) to be installed & activated.
Send fully customizable HTML emails to all bookings of a specific event with a certain booking status – right from your Dashboard. Filter double bookings (or not).
Did you ever need to send an email to all or certain bookings for a specific event? GOOD NEWS! Now, you can. By default Events Manager does not offer this option – that is the job of this add-on.
Easily create an email once using any of the EM Placeholders and send a personalized version to every individual customer. Every email is sent to each recipient separately to help you with your GDPR compliance.
- Select the recipients type: Booking Contacts / Attendees or both.
- Select which booking status to include in your recipients list.
- Use any type of Events Manager placeholders in your email message.
- Easy-to-use wildcards to target individual attendee details in emails.
- Every email is sent to each recipient individually to help you be GDPR compliant.
- Send HTML emails completely styled to your personal liking.
- Adds a plain text version to HTML emails to prevent being marked as spam by some servers.
- MultiSite compatible: all settings are neatly saved per blog.
- MultiSite: Set outgoing email credentials per blog.
(A truly missing feature in the original EM plugin!)
Premium Version available
This free version can be used without restrictions or time limit.
There is also a very extended Premium version available, with features like attachments, PDF tickets, QR Codes, Follow-up Emails and Track Changes. More info can be found in the plugin settings page.
Upgrading is 100% optional.
- US English (default)
- Dutch (always included in the download)
The plugin is ready to be translated, all texts are defined in the .pot file which is included in the download. Any contributions to localize this plugin are very welcome!
- Upload the .zip file to your server from the Plugins Page -> Add New.
- Activate the plugin.
- Enter your settings in the plugin settings page.
Are you part of the Events Manager team?
Is this plugin WP MultiSite compatible?
YES! All settings are neatly saved per blog. It will even allow you to set outgoing email settings for all Events Manager emails per blog! That way you are finally able to protect each blog’s branding. This is not possible within Events Manager itself.
Is Multiple Bookings Mode fully supported?
Yes, it is!
Can I use wp_mail() to send emails with this plugin?
There is no security/identity check in wp_mail() at all. Plugins can only hook into wp_mail() at the very end. That means that all alterations will always be for all outgoing emails on your website. Also, the EM dev team did not put any hooks or filters in their wp_mail() option.
Can I send an automated email when I create a new event?
No. This plugin hooks into bookings already made, not into publishing a new post. There are many other great plugins out there to help you send an email when you publish a new custom post type. The Premium version of EM Email Users does offer you the option to send automated follow-up emails or when event details change.
Katkıda Bulunanlar ve Geliştiriciler
“Events Manager – Email Users” açık kaynaklı yazılımdır. Aşağıdaki kişiler bu eklentiye katkıda bulunmuşlardır.Katkıda bulunanlar
- Confirmed compatibility with WordPress 5.9.
- Minor code change to prevent errors in the next big update.
- Fixed: Not sending emails to attendees.
- Added: Support both old PHPMailer v5 (WordPress <=5.4) and PHPMailer v6 (WordPress >=5.5).
- Added: TinyMCE editor to email content form.
- Some code enhancements.
- Confirmed compatibility with WordPress 5.5.
- Available Attendee Wildcards are now also shown in the Manual Email Form to send different content more easily.
- Some changes in how Wildcards are being processed.
- Added compatibility for the new Booking Status, if EM – Event Cancellation is installed.
- Restored the email form in the front-end bookings page.
- Some code changes.
- Bug fix in updater.
- Bug fix in selected recipients and filter double bookings.
- Added a filter to remove the “Send Email” button in the Single Event Edit Page.
- Some code changes.
- Confirmed compatibility with WordPress 5.4.1.
- Changed WordPress dependency to minimal version 5.3, due to used functions.
- Implemented several fallbacks if the settings are incomplete.
- Re-coded the core to be compatible with the upcoming EM Pro – PDF Gift Cards plugin.
- When not all required options are filled out, all sections will now open up to easier see what you missed.
- Changed the way email sending is handled.
- Bug fix that did not show initial default recipients list according to the settings.
- The recipients list is now clickable again.
- Minor bug fixes to be compatible with WordPress 5.4.
- Confirmed compatibility with WordPress 5.4.
- Confirmed compatibility with PHP 7.4.2.
- Added Admin Notice if plugin settings are incomplete.
- Small enhancement in send_mail().
Last update on 11/12/2014 by the old author.