This plugin helps you to meet GDPR compliance requirements for comments, including anonymized IPs, extra checkbox and terms notice.
- Anonymize IPs of new comments
- Anonymize IPs of already stored comments in your database
- Display compliance label, text and extra checkbox right before the “Submit Comment” button
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/gdpr-commentsdirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the Comments > GDPR Compliance screen to configure the plugin
- Multisite supported?
Yes of course, but please activate it individually for every single blog.
Katkıda Bulunanlar ve Geliştiriciler
“GDPR Comments” açık kaynaklı yazılımdır. Aşağıdaki kişiler bu eklentiye katkıda bulunmuşlardır.Katkıda bulunanlar
Version 1.0.2 (3rd June 2018)
- Improvement: Optimized CSS of comment form checkbox and text
- Fix: Plugins overview settings page link was wrong
Version 1.0.1 (25th May 2018)
- Improvement: Optimized JS/CSS assets
Version 1.0 (24th May 2018)
- Initial Release