Easily go from four widgets to three or three to six from a dropdown in Genesis Theme Settings.
Genesis Simple Footer Widgets lets you go from one footer widget to six or no footer widgets to six in seconds without hiring a developer.
Special thanks to:
- C. Paul for inspiring me to build the plugin with his article
Controlling Footer Widget Columns from Theme Settings Page in Genesis .
- Cathi Bosco of C&D Studios , for designing the banner image for Genesis Simple Footer Widgets.
- This plugin works on all Studiopress themes and most well coded Genesis child themes.
- Please use the plugins support forum for help. Don’t ask for help in a review.
- Contact me for translations.
How To Use
- Navigate to the
Genesis > Theme Settingsmenu
- Select how many widgets you need from the dropdown and click save.
- Go to
Appearance > Widgetsand add new widgets to the new widget areas.
- Upload the folder to the
- Activate the plugin through the
Pluginsmenu in WordPress
- Is the CSS responsive?
Yes, the widgets are fully responsive. For example, if you have 6 widgets selected. You will see 6 widgets in one row on desktop, 3 widgets divided into
two rows on tablets and on mobile devices you will have all of your widgets stacked on top of each other.
Katkıda Bulunanlar ve Geliştiriciler
“Genesis Simple Footer Widgets” açık kaynaklı yazılımdır. Aşağıdaki kişiler bu eklentiye katkıda bulunmuşlardır.Katkıda bulunanlar