With this plugin you can seamlessly integrate GroupDocs’ Java document viewer functionality into your WordPress website. This will allow you to embed and display PDF, Microsoft Office and over 45 other type of documents right on your WordPress website.
Please note: this plugin is designed for registered users of the GroupDocs.Viewer for Java library. In order to use the plugin, you will need to purchase a license. In case you’d like to test it first, we offer a free evaluation version of the library. For more details on the Java document viewer, please see this page.
Key Benefits of the GroupDocs.Viewer for Java
Apart from our cloud-based document viewer, this version enables you to host documents locally, without sending them to the GroupDocs Cloud API.
Support of more than 45 file formats, including PDF, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio and more. Please see the full list bellow.
GroupDocs converts documents to HTML5, meaning users can view them from any modern web-browser without having to install Flash, Adobe Acrobat Reader or any other plugins.
High-fidelity, native-text rendering. Embedded documents look just as the originals. Users can search for, select and copy text to the clipboard right from the documents embedded to your website.
The viewer comes with a convenient UI that allows users to easily navigate multi-page documents in a browser. While viewing documents, users can scroll pages or turn them with a button, jump to any specified page in the document, preview pages with thumbnails, zoom in/out of the documents, print and download documents right from a web-browser.
Supported File Formats
- Portable Document Format: .pdf
- Microsoft Word: .doc .docx .docm .dot .dotx .dotm
- Microsoft Excel: .xls .xlsx .xlsm .xlsb .xml
- Microsoft PowerPoint: .ppt .pptx .pps .ppsx
- Microsoft Visio: .vsd .vdx .vss .vsx .vst .vtx .vsdx .vdw
- Microsoft Project: .mpp .mpt
- Microsoft Outlook: .msg .eml .emlx .mht
- OpenDocument Formats: .odt .ott .ods .odp
- Rich Text Format: .rtf
- Plain Text File: .txt
- Comma-Separated Values: .csv
- HyperText Markup Language: .htm .html .mht .mhtml
- XML Paper Specification: .xps
- AutoCAD Drawing File Format: .dxf
- Image files: .bmp .gif .jpg .png .tiff
- Electronic publication: .epub
Installing the Plugin
Before you proceed: please be aware that this plugin can be used only by registered users of the GroupDocs.Viewer for Java Library. In order to use the plugin, you will need to buy a license. We do offer a free evaluation version so that you can test it before committing. More information on the library and pricing can be found here.
Please feel free to contact us!
Please note: In order to use this plugin, you will need to buy a GroupDocs.Viewer for Java Library license. We offer a free evaluation version so that you can test it before committing. For more details on the library, please see the product page.
- Upload the entire
groupdocs-java-document-viewerfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the
Pluginsmenu in WordPress.
- Before using this plugin you must install GroupDocs.Viewer for Java App to your server
- Add server url where installed your GroupDocs.Viewer for Java App in page Options for GroupDocs Java Viewer
- You can add GroupDocs Java Viewer shortcode in pages and posts
Is this a free plugin?
This plugin is free only for registered users of the GroupDocs.Viewer for Java Library. In order to use the plugin, you need to buy a license first. We offer a free evaluation version of the library, so that you can test it before committing. For more details on the GroupDocs.Viewer for Java Library, please see the product page.
If you still have questions, please feel free to contact us!
Bu eklenti için herhangi bir değerlendirme bulunmuyor.
Katkıda Bulunanlar ve Geliştiriciler
“GroupDocs.Viewer for Java | HTML5 Document Viewer” açık kaynaklı yazılımdır. Aşağıdaki kişiler bu eklentiye katkıda bulunmuşlardır.Katkıda bulunanlar
Geliştirmeyle ilgilenir misiniz?
- Minor bug fixes.(Support WordPress version 3.9 – 4.0)
- Updated plugin to version 1.8.0 for GroupDocs.Viewer for Java
- Added new field ‘Folder Path’
- Initial release.