Import WooCommerce is an add-on for the Ultimate CSV Importer plugin. It enables product importing with support for 5 major add-ons. It also supports importing inline and featured images along with products.
Note: Please ensure that you have installed and activated the WP Ultimate CSV Importer & Exporter plugin before installing this add-on.
- Import WooCommerce product feed data.
- Support for importing featured images from external URLs.
- Product Gallery images import.
- Auto mapping of CSV headers with required fields.
- Duplicate detection based on content and post titles.
- Real-time import log with both web view and admin view options.
- Supports various types of product imports: simple, grouped, variable, and external.
- Product Add-ons Import.
- Chained Products Import.
- Product Retailers Import.
- Returns and Warranty Request Import.
- Pre Order Import.
- Custom Attributes Import.
Import WooCommerce Products
It can import Product data from CSV files into your online eCommerce store. If the field names in the CSV file match the WP fields, they will be automatically mapped during the import process.
Check out our WooCommerce CSV Import Tutorial on YouTube
Step 1: Upload
- Upload the CSV file containing the product feed data to import.
- Make sure that the post type field is set to “WooCommerce Product.” If it’s not, select it from the dropdown menu.
- Click on ‘Continue’ to proceed with the import.
Step 2: Mapping Section
- The WP fields and CSV headers are shown side by side. Map the required fields to the corresponding CSV header.
Step 3: Media Handling
- Enable media handling ‘download external image to your media’ option to import external url images and click continue.
Step 4: Import configurations
- To avoid duplicate content, you can skip the records with similar content, title, or both.
- Specify the number of server requests based on the server configurations.
- Click on ‘Import now’ to proceed with the import.
- Now the log for the current import is created with both Admin view and Web view.
Supported 3rd party plugins
- Products with categories, attributes, tags, and Images Import.
- Product Bundles Plugin.
Reason to go for Ultimate CSV Importer PRO
The PRO plugin allows you to import, update, schedule, and export products. The plugin supports importing and exporting Chained products, Pre-orders, Retailers, Products Returns, and Warranty. It also supports many third-party plugins which makes it a all in one package.
Buy the PRO version and unlock more features Buy Now
Try the demo of WP Ultimate CSV Importer PRO plugin to import all WooCommerce products along with add-ons.
Read our blog to stay updated on the latest WordPress add-on updates.
- Start by installing the CSV Importer & Exporter plugin.
- Extract the import-woocommerce.zip file to the ‘wordpress/wp-content/plugins’ directory either using FTP or using the plugin installation feature in wp-admin.
- Activate the plugin in the WordPress plugin list.
Is there any limitation on file size?
The size of the file is based on the Upload size of your server configuration. The ‘upload_max_filesize’ should be at least 2M. You can verify your system values in settings -> security and performance.
Can I include an external URL for image import?
Featured images can be imported from an external URL, but inline images can be populated only through shortcodes.
How to include images within the content?
Inline images in the content can be included using shortcodes. The images in the shortcode need to be uploaded in a zip folder containing images with the exact names mentioned in the shortcode.
Why isn’t the import button enabled?
The import button will only be enabled after uploading the CSV file for import. If it’s not enabled, ensure that the file is in UTF-8 format.
Katkıda Bulunanlar ve Geliştiriciler
“Import WooCommerce” açık kaynaklı yazılımdır. Aşağıdaki kişiler bu eklentiye katkıda bulunmuşlardır.Katkıda bulunanlar
Resolved: An issue with WooCommerce Stock Status.
- Checked: WordPress 6.2.1 compatibility
- Fixed: Woocommerce bundle product sort order issue
- Checked: WordPress 6.0 compatibility
- Checked: WordPress 5.9 compatibility
- Added: Import support for the latest WooCommerce product bundle plugin-v6.12.4
- Fixed: Dropbox link image issue
- Added: support for Dropbox image import (products).
- Checked: WordPress 5.8.1 compatibility.
- Added: Separate widget for product attributes
- Added: Import support for Polylang for WooCommerce.
- Added: WordPress 5.8 compatibility
- Added: WordPress 5.7.2 compatibility
- Fixed: Regular price issue.
- Added: WordPress 5.7 compatibility
- Fixed: visibility import supports both id and value.
- Added: WordPress 5.6 compatibility
- Added: PHP 8 compatibility
- Added: Extended import support for Product Bundle Fields.
- Added: Support for Variation Swatcher for WooCommerce Plugin.
- Checked: Compatibility for WordPress 5.5.1
- Added: Support for WC Product Bundle Meta Fields Import.
- Added: Product_gallery_image import supports with existing media image-URL, image name, and ID.
- Checked: Compatibility for WordPress 5.3.2
- Fixed: Minor issues and warnings
- Added: new API call to find is installed or not
- Added: notice/alert for the plugin not installed.
- Improved: user interface and performance.
- Added: Latest WooCommerce version 3.6.5 support
- Tested: WordPress compatibility 5.2.2
- Added: Drag & drop Mode
- UI changes
- Added: Real-time import log with both web view and Admin view options.
- Added: product import (simple, grouped, variable, external) and their field
- Added: Gallery image import(using pipeline)
- Added: Duplicate handling
- Added: Product Add-ons Import
- Added: Chained Products Import
- Added: Product Retailers Import
- Added: Returns and Warranty Request Import
- Added: Pre-Order Import
- Added: Attribute support option
- Added: Allow authors/editors to import the option
- Added: Compatibility for WordPress 4.5.3
- Added: Comma separation support in Product Attribute name, Product & Post category.
- Fixed: Post Format issue.
- Added: Compatibility for WordPress 4.5
- Fixed: Automapping issue in Core Custom Fields and SEO fields.
- Fixed: Downloadable files import issues.
- Added: Import the custom taxonomies.
- Added: Compatibility for WordPress 4.4.2.
- Fixed: Security Issues.
- Added: Support for All-in-one SEO.
- Added: WordPress Custom Field registration on the import flow.
- Modified: Mapping section UI.
- Fixed: Unwanted warnings.
- Initial release version. Tested and found to work well without any issues.