This Khan Exercises for WordPress plugin lets you host Khan Academy exercises in your WordPress blog. Khan Exercises make learning complex subjects fun and they are free to everyone! However, the framework is very complex; it’s difficult to embed its exercises into another web site. We made framework changes, which make it easier to embed the exercises and collect the exercise results right in your WordPress blog.
Who developed this plugin and why?
This plugin was developed by Pavel Simakov and uses a fork of Khan Academy Exercises Framework. Pavel currently works at Google as a lead engineer on Google Course Builder and other educational initiatives. He is also a founder of an adaptive education site itestyou.com. Engaging interactive activities are fundamental to effective learning. Khan Academy Exercises are great! Now it’s also easy to create and use them everywhere on the Web.
Installation is very simple:
- Download plugin zip file, and unzip it.
khan-exercises.phpand all other files to the
- Activate the
Khan Exercisesplugin through the
Pluginsmenu in WordPress.
- Login as Admin and go to
- Review the plugin settings page and navigate the links to see the exercises.
- Where are the exercises hosted?
- Where do the exercise results go?
Every time a visitor answers an exercise the results are sent to your WordPress installation and placed into
/wp-content/khan-exercises/audit.logfile or a database.
- What are the licensing terms for using Khan Exercise Framework and Khan Exercises in my blog?
Bu eklenti için herhangi bir değerlendirme bulunmuyor.
Katkıda Bulunanlar ve Geliştiriciler
“Khan Exercises for WordPress” açık kaynaklı yazılımdır. Aşağıdaki kişiler bu eklentiye katkıda bulunmuşlardır.Katkıda bulunanlar
Geliştirmeyle ilgilenir misiniz?
- Bug Fix! A DirectoryIndex was expected from (‘/’) to the blog home (‘/my_blog’); now works properly without DirectoryIndex.
- First version