This is a plugin created to bring a clean and simple interface for WordPress administrator and developer so they can create “members” website with just a few clicks
The plugin provides action and filters so it can be extended by developers
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Happy coding 🙂
- Is this plugin compatible with multisite?
- What user access restrictions are available
You will be able to restrict access to the different sections to “Everyone”, “Logged Out Users”, “Logged In Users” or users with specific roles.
- What sections can I restrict to users?
Answer to foo bar dilemma.
- Menu Items
- Any custom Post type visible in the frontend
- Any custom Taxonomy visible in the frontend
- Which user is allowed to set restrictions to content?
Only Administrators and Super Admins.
Katkıda Bulunanlar ve Geliştiriciler
“Access” açık kaynaklı yazılımdır. Aşağıdaki kişiler bu eklentiye katkıda bulunmuşlardır.Katkıda bulunanlar
- Bug fix. List items containing roles are not escaped anymore
- Updating assets
- New plugin display name
- Author URL updated
- First plugin release.