This simple plugin adds Google Analytics into your site using your tracking ID. Additional features include the ability to change the tracking code position, disabling display features, anonymize IP, and excluding roles from tracking. Additionally the plugin works regardless if you’re using a Global site tag measurement ID (gtag.js) or Universal Analytics tracking ID (analytics.js).
- Performance focused with no bloat
- Extremely simple to setup
- Works with analytics.js or gtag.js measurement/tracking IDs
- Regular updates for when GA changes in the future
- Only requires your GA tracking ID to work
- Option to put the tracking code in the header or footer
- Options to disable display features and anonymize IPs
- Options to exclude specific roles from GA tracking
- Option to use MinimalAnalytics.com’s tracking code
- Works with WP-Rocket’s local GA script feature
- Never any upsells
This plugin uses Google Analytics’ analytics.js tracking code by default. It does not include any built in reporting, to view your site statistics you can visit Google Analytics after installing.
To install this plugin:
- Download the plugin
- Upload the plugin to the wp-content/plugins directory,
- Go to “plugins” in your WordPress admin, then click activate.
- You’ll see a new option for Lightweight Goole Analytics in your settings tab.
Katkıda Bulunanlar ve Geliştiriciler
“Lightweight Google Analytics” açık kaynaklı yazılımdır. Aşağıdaki kişiler bu eklentiye katkıda bulunmuşlardır.Katkıda bulunanlar
- Tested up to WordPress 5.8.
- Added link to analytics.google.com in settings page
- PHP Warning bug fix.
- Tested up to WordPress 5.7.
- Added the ability to use Global site tag measurement ID (gtag.js) as well as Universal Analytics tracking ID (analytics.js).
- Admin page tweaks and added a setup prompt at first install
- Added option to use MinimalAnalytics.com’s tracking code
- Initial Release.