This plugin allows you to list all (or part) of your medias on custom Page / Post.
With one simple shortcode – [list_media]
It can take 7 attributes:
- order – This tells the plugin how to sort the results. By default it is ASC
- order_by – This tells the plugin by what to sort the results (It can use all of the WordPres sorting methods). By defualts it is publish_date
- posts_per_page – This tells the plugin how much attachments should list. By defaults it is -1, which means All
- post_status – This tells the plugin which attachments to list. By default it is null with that it lists all available attachments.
- post_parent – This tells the plugin to list all attachments with parent ID equal to the given parameter. By defaults it is null.
- default_styles – This tells the plugin how the Front-end Table should look like. If the parameter is true it appends the default styles of the table. By default it is true.
- date_format – This is tells the plugin how the date should be formated into the Date field of the Table.
Full description of the Shortcode and it’s attributes can be found here – https://github.com/Gero0Nikolov/list-media-wp.git
Download and activate the plugin from WP.Org or
clone the repository from GitHub – https://github.com/Gero0Nikolov/list-media-wp.git –
to your wp-content/wp-plugins/ folder and activate it from the WordPress Dashboard after that.
Bu eklenti için herhangi bir değerlendirme bulunmuyor.
Katkıda Bulunanlar ve Geliştiriciler
“List Media” açık kaynaklı yazılımdır. Aşağıdaki kişiler bu eklentiye katkıda bulunmuşlardır.Katkıda bulunanlar