This is a lightweight plugin which provide a way to get a list of all site urls (permalinks) exported to a CSV. Useful to do site inventory. Accessible in Tools > List Urls
This is very early version, please send suggestions.
The CSV generated will give you a list of all URLs supporting custom post types, archive and also the taxonomies archives. It currently do not support the pages e.g: /page/1 or the date archive.
Columns in the CSV:
- URL (permalink)
- Post ID
- Post type name
We provide no warranty.
This plugin require at least PHP 5.5 Don’t bother asking question if you are not running PHP 5.5 and higher 😉
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/plugin-namedirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Go to Tools > List Urls and then click Download to get the CSV of all your urls
Katkıda Bulunanlar ve Geliştiriciler
“List Urls” açık kaynaklı yazılımdır. Aşağıdaki kişiler bu eklentiye katkıda bulunmuşlardır.Katkıda bulunanlar
- Fix: change the readme requirements
- Fix: check WordPress 4.8 compatibility
- Feature: Ability to choose or not if draft or unpublished post should be included
- Tweak: Added the post status column
- Fix autoloader issue that was crashing the plugin on activation
- Initial release