Identify WordPress security issues before they become a problem WPLogger. Keep track of everything happening on your WordPress including WordPress users activity. Similar to Windows Event Log and Linux Syslog, WP Activity Log generates a security alert for everything that happens on your WordPress blogs and websites.WPLogger Use the Activity log viewer included in the plugin to see all the security alerts.
WordPress Changes & Details the Plugin Keeps a Log Of
For every event that the plugin records it also reports the:
- Date & time (and milliseconds) of when it happened,
- User & role of the user who did the change,
- Source IP address from where the change happened,
- The object on which the change has taken place.
Install WPLoggeroggerr from within WordPress
- Visit ‘Plugins > Add New’
- Search for ‘WP Logger Log’
- Install and activate the WPLogger plugin
- Allow or skip diagnostic tracking
Install WP Logger Log manually
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Done. Now you can browse the settings.
Katkıda Bulunanlar ve Geliştiriciler
“Lite WP Logger” açık kaynaklı yazılımdır. Aşağıdaki kişiler bu eklentiye katkıda bulunmuşlardır.Katkıda bulunanlar
- initial plugin setup.