A lightweight responsive plugin that displays loan repayment information from an unlimited number of banks and other providers
Using the settings you can manage the slider ranges, bank data, labels and notices.
There is even an optional loan application form.
Bespoke versions are available.
- Uses any currency
- Set the max, min, initial and step values on the sliders
- Display monthly and total repayments
- Set interest rates and other bank data
- Change the labels on all outputs
- Show bank rating
- Add an optional admin fee to the total to pay
- Include a ‘more info’ section for each bank
Upgrade to Premium
- Display up to 10 independent comparison tables
- Change and order the data outputs
- CSV uploader and bank page creator
- Bar charts
- Results filtering
- Sorting option
- Promo ribbons
- Features and checkboxes
- Add a message to show the number of results
- Limit the number of results to display (adds a button to show all results)
Developer’s plugin pages
Bu eklenti 2 blok sağlar.
- Login to your wordpress dashboard.
- Go to ‘Plugins’, ‘Add New’ then search for ‘Loan comparisons’.
- Follow the on screen instructions.
- Activate the plugin.
- To use the plugin in your posts and pages add the shortcode
- Change the options in the plugin settings page.
Katkıda Bulunanlar ve Geliştiriciler
“Loan Comparison” açık kaynaklı yazılımdır. Aşağıdaki kişiler bu eklentiye katkıda bulunmuşlardır.Katkıda bulunanlar
- Fixes cretit rating bug
- Fixes division by zero bug
- PHP 8.0 compatibility
- Now with 25 tables
- Option to show info boxes as checks
- Bargraph JS only loaded where necessary
- Adds filter to check bank min values
- Fixes missing label in the column sorting options.
- CSS update to resolve bank name alignment
- Fixed a whole load of missing indexes
- Reduced the DOM size by half
- Fixes ‘other info’ and ‘apply now’ bugs
- Missing rating stars are back
- Option to hide apply now button
- Language support now works
- New bank filter option
- Option to display bank name/alt text above the bank data
- Filter label style options
- Option for simple interest
- Option to remove settings filters
- Display results on a new page
- Up to 15 filters
- Editable credit scores
- Fixes max term bug
- Redesigned settings UI – simpler to manage checks, ribbons and filters.
- Option to only allow single filters
- Credit scores
- Up to six filters, checks and ribbons
- New ‘more’ info column
- Rounding option
- Set the number of ‘Show More’ results
- Removes import CSV option (now an extension plugin)
- Show filters as a dropdown
- Min and Max repayments and totals
- Calculate fixed and percentage fees
- Fixes missing CSV fields
- Column sorting
- Decimal commas and a dot for the thousands separator
- Send loan info as a URL query.
- Select and order the columns.
- Fixes checkbox bug
- Optional loan application form
- Bank Data Importer
- Bank page creation tool
- Optional promo banners/ribbons on the corner of each bank
- Option to add a ‘sponsored’ label
- Whole load of bug fixes
- Options for nofollow and new tab on links
- Set the maximum number of rating stars to display
- Display example text
- Improved layout on small screens
- Option for singular and plural term labels
- Set the currency before or after amount
- Thousands Separator
- Different links for logo and button
- Titles and feature checks
- Improved CSS
- Form styling tab
- Bar Charts
- Fixes missing link URL
- Fixes CSS bug on apply now button
- Fixes folder naming bug
- Fixes sorting on bank list
- Initial Issue