Allows you to create a minimum signup period for the official WooCommerce subscriptions plugin.
The customer will pay the full total for the initial minimum period (for example first 3 months), then after that period ends, the subscription will renew as normal each month.
This plugin simply calculates the initial subtotal for the cart based on the minimum signup period, then once the user signs up, the next payment date for the subscription is automatically updated.
Works well with product addons plugins etc.
Does NOT use “trial” period functionality.
Suggestions or found a bug?
If you have any suggestions for additional functionality, or have found a bug, please get in touch.
- Upload ‘woo-sub-minimum-signup-period’ to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Configure your settings on the plugins settings page.
Will there be more features added in the future?
If you have any suggestions please let me know via my website contact form.
Need support? Feel free to get in touch and I’ll be happy to help.
Bu eklenti için herhangi bir değerlendirme bulunmuyor.
Katkıda Bulunanlar ve Geliştiriciler
“Minimum Signup Period For WooCommerce Subscriptions” açık kaynaklı yazılımdır. Aşağıdaki kişiler bu eklentiye katkıda bulunmuşlardır.Katkıda bulunanlar
Geliştirmeyle ilgilenir misiniz?
– Update to not set the minimum signup period when user is paying for a renewal payment manually.
– Fixed array offset error on admin settings page.
– Fixed bug with plugin not working for certain products.
– Fixed bug with recurring total not always re-calcuating properly.
– Fixed a bug.
– Fixed a bug.
– Added redirect to settings page on activate.
– Initial Release.