Using variable fonts, you can improve the user experience in your website because you get a better visual hierarchy and more legibility.
A variable font is a single font that acts as many. This results in incredible performance benefits over a standard font: a variable font results in fewer HTML requests, smaller file size (so larger savings of downloaded data) and faster loading speed.
With mowomo Variable Fonts, you can choose a variable font and then you can set the registered and custom axes of that font, for headings, paragraphs, hyperlinks and code.
You can easily choose one variation of a font for headings and a different one for paragraphs.
Also, you can easily set font properties such as font size, line height and letter spacing.
This plugin allows you to improve your website responsive typography with variable fonts in any WordPress theme (no coding required).
Font properties can be set independently for each viewport. So you can set a value for mobile and you can set different values for tablet and desktop.
A modular scale is a sequence of numbers that relate one to another in a meaningful way.
By using ratios to create modular scales and setting the font sizes on values from those scales, you can achieve a visual harmony in your layout.
Using this plugin, you can set the ratio and the base that you prefer and all the values will be proportionally set.
mowomo Variable Fonts will work with all WordPress themes or any visual builder like Divi, Elementor, WPBakery, etc.
Upload the plugin folder to the
/wp-content/plugins/directory or install the plugin through the WordPress plugin panel.
Activate the plugin in the “Plugins” WordPress section.
Use for free the customization section.
Katkıda Bulunanlar ve Geliştiriciler
“mowomo Variable Fonts” açık kaynaklı yazılımdır. Aşağıdaki kişiler bu eklentiye katkıda bulunmuşlardır.Katkıda bulunanlar
- Update: A new feature has been added to the customizer to modify the font types of all tags according to some filters.
- Update: A WordPress menu option is now displayed that redirects you to the Plugin’s customization panel in the customizer.
- Update: Now the plugin no longer modifies the web sources as soon as it is installed.
- Update: The plugin displays a message in the administrator giving help on how to use the plugin when it is activated. This message can be removed at will.
- Fix: The Inter Var font is no longer chosen as the default.
- Fix: The way the Inter Var font was glued has been corrected.
- First version.