A series of plugins for WordPress which allow for the ordering of pages, posts, and taxonomies through a simple
drag-and-drop interface using the available WordPress scripts and styles. The plugins are extremely lightweight,
without a bunch of unnecessary scripts to load into the admin. They also fall in line gracefully with the look
and feel of the WordPress interface.
- Upload the plugin folder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Order posts from the Page Order menu in the admin
- Optionally set whether or not to have queries of the selected post type be sorted by this order automatically.
- Optionally set
'orderby' => 'menu_order', 'order => 'ASC'to manually sort queries by this order.
- Visit drewgourley.com/order-up-custom-ordering-for-wordpress for more in-depth instructions
- No questions have been asked yet.
Email any questions to DrewGourley at gmail dot com
Bu eklenti için herhangi bir değerlendirme bulunmuyor.
Katkıda Bulunanlar ve Geliştiriciler
“Custom Page Order” açık kaynaklı yazılımdır. Aşağıdaki kişiler bu eklentiye katkıda bulunmuşlardır.Katkıda bulunanlar
- First Version
- Complete code overhaul using WordPress query functions instead of custom SQL
- Pagination of posts in ordering interface
- Updated for WordPress 3.2 Admin Design
- Added auto-sort query option
- Various small bugfixes and optimizations
- Added pagination overlap so you may order beyond the restrictions of the page.
- Added entries per page option
- Several text fixes for overall consistency and clarity.
- Fixed a bug where the subpage dropdown would show duplicate entries.
- Various small optimizations