Performance Tester is a WordPress plugin that allows you to launch a performance and quality analysis on your WordPress home page directly from your backoffice.
The report is provided by DareBoost.
Easily launch an analysis and get :
- Major metrics of web performance (loading time, page weight) and DareBoost score
- Relevant performance timings (first byte, page interactive, page fully load)
- 3 improvement priorities to optimize your WordPress
- A direct access to a full report on DareBoost, with all your issues and recommandations to optimize your website (for free)
- Install Performance-Tester either via the WordPress.org plugin directory, or by uploading the files to your server.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- That’s it. You’re ready to go!
- Who develops this plugin?
This plugin is developped by DareBoost, a french start-up that aims to speed-up the web.
We provide an online tool to analyze your web pages and to detect quality and loading times issues. With this plugin we aim to help you to easily improve your web site.
- What is coming next?
For the moment this plugin allows you to analyze your home page only. However we plan to improve this plugin and to offer monitoring features.
Bu eklenti için herhangi bir değerlendirme bulunmuyor.
Katkıda Bulunanlar ve Geliştiriciler
“Performance Tester” açık kaynaklı yazılımdır. Aşağıdaki kişiler bu eklentiye katkıda bulunmuşlardır.Katkıda bulunanlar
“Performance Tester” eklentisini dilinize çevirin.
Geliştirmeyle ilgilenir misiniz?
Kodu görüntüle, SVN deposuna göz at veya RSS ile geliştirme günlüğüne abone ol.
- Fix issue with the lang of the analysis
- Graphic restructuring
- Fix issue that prevented to launch analysis from admin bar when we already were on the plugin page
- Fix spelling
- Improve performance timings consistency