Post Timeline is the WordPress Plugin that creates Beautiful Timeline Page of your WordPress Posts, using this plugin user can create unlimited beautiful Vertical timelines, automatically create animated scroll navigation based on Tag or dates in ascending order.
Simple and Single Timeline
Shortcode [post-timeline] to create Post Timeline on Page or Post.
Shortcode [post-timeline header=”55″]
Where 55 is the Post ID which you have created for Heading Post.
To Create multiple timelines, Admin has to create multiple categories and assign posts to those categories, then use the shortcode below.
Where 3 is the category ID, all the posts associated with Category ID 3 will appear with the above shortcode.
How Navigation Works?
Post Timeline Tags is an important tab of a timeline, through this tab Admin User can create Tags and associate their posts to those tags, once all the posts are assigned to those tags, the post timeline will collect all the tags and will use them in navigation.
Other Post Types
Use attribute ptl-post-type as shown below.
Where post in double quotation can be any post type.
For multiple post timeline, check the documentation, feel free to create a ticket in case of any problem or bug.
Post Timeline Features
- Unlimited free timelines
- Separate each Timeline by Category Id [post-timeline category_id=”xxx”], where xxx is the category Id
- Beautiful Side Navigation with Smooth Animation
- Auto Create Navigation from Tags
- Set Color for each Timeline Post
- Assign Icon for each Timeline Post
- Select Date for each Timeline Post
- Setup Separate Page URL
- Assign Category and Tags
- Create Tag based Timeline
- Responsive UI that looks cool on every single device
- Beautiful UI of the vertical timeline
- Multi Language supported
- Set Tag based or Year based Timeline with parameter [post-timeline ptl-type=”date”] for Yearly navigation.
- Header Post
HOW CAN I USE POST TIMELINE?
1- Create your timeline posts through Post Timeline tab.
2- Add shortcode on your page or post [post-timeline category_id=”2″]
Where id = 2 is the category id which you can create from category tab.
3- Attribute ptl-type=”date” for Yearly Navigation.
Pro Version Post Timeline
- 23 Unique Timeline Templates
- 5 Awesome Navigation Styles
- Setup Horizontal and Vertical Timelines
- Set Background Color
- Supports Multiple Animation Styles
- Set your Date Formats
- Change Sorting Order (Ascending/Descending)
- Change Animation Status
- Change Navigation Status
- Auto Highlight Active Navigation
- Support AJAX and Load More button
- Set Post Per Page for Timeline
- Many hidden hacks
- Premium Support
Vertical Timeline Templates
Timeline Template 0
Timeline Template 1
Timeline Template 2
Timeline Template 3
Timeline Template 4
Timeline Template 5
Timeline Template 6
Timeline Template 7
Timeline Template 8
Horizontal Timeline Templates
Horizontal Timeline Template 0
Horizontal Timeline Template 1
Horizontal Timeline Template 2
Horizontal Timeline Template 3
Horizontal Timeline Template 4
Horizontal Timeline Template 5
Horizontal Timeline Template 6
Horizontal Timeline Template 7
Horizontal Timeline Template 8
YOUR IMPORTANT FEEDBACK IS HIGHLY VALUABLE FOR US, PLEASE WRITE TO ME IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEM IN INSTALLATION OR YOU RECOMMEND SOME NEW FEATURE. WE WILL FIX THE ISSUE IN PRIORITY.
Create Support Ticket for help about Post Timeline.
Installation of this plugin is pretty easy.
- Upload the extracted plugin folder to the
/wp-content/plugins/directory of your WordPress installation, or upload it directly from your plugins section in the WordPress admin panel.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- That’s it!
How can I show Timeline by date?
Add attribute [post-timeline ptl-type=”date”], the timeline will appear with yearly navigation, the default navigation is Tag based.
Goto Settings -> Permalinks -> Select “Post name” Name -> Click Save Changes
If Post name is already selected just click “Save Changes”
Create a ticket in support for further queries.
Why my Post Timeline is showing on Right Side of page with scroll bar?
Timeline works with 100% space on page, when you will make your container 100% with css, the timeline will appear properly.
If you want us to install the timeline on your wordpress page you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please create a ticket here in case of any problem, we will reply ASAP https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/post-timeline.
Katkıda Bulunanlar ve Geliştiriciler
“Post Timeline” açık kaynaklı yazılımdır. Aşağıdaki kişiler bu eklentiye katkıda bulunmuşlardır.Katkıda bulunanlar
- Header Post
- Different Post Type Supported
- Beautiful Navigation
- Animation on Scroll
- Added Category Feature
- Added Tag based Timeline
- Added Date based Timeline
- Updated Timeline Post Page
- Fixed Timeline margin issue
- Add Timeline Post Page
- Initial Release
For more, Please create a ticket here, we will reply ASAP https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/post-timeline.