“Remove Web Field From Comments Form” is a small plugin that allows you remove the web field from all the comments forms so you will never have to deal again with unwanted website links. You can activate it by checking the checkbox at the bottom of Settings > General. This plugin wont work if the value is already defined elsewhere to avoid errors.
- Allow to remove the web field from comments form.
The Plugin can be installed in two ways.
- Download and upload the plugin files to the /wp-content/plugins/remove-web-field-from-comments-form directory from the WordPress plugin repository.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress admin.
- Go to Settings > General and scroll down to see the new option to configure it.
WordPress interface instalation
- Open the plugin Interface in the wordpress admin and click on “Add new”.
- In the Search box enter “Remove Web Field From Comments Form” and hit Enter.
- Click on “Install” to install the plugin.
- Activate the plugin
- Go to Settings > General to configure it.
Where is the configuration?
This plugin adds a new setting in the last position of Settings > General.
Why It doesnt work?
If you have defined the value elsewhere the plugin wont work to avoid errors.
Katkıda Bulunanlar ve Geliştiriciler
“Remove Web Field From Comments Form” açık kaynaklı yazılımdır. Aşağıdaki kişiler bu eklentiye katkıda bulunmuşlardır.Katkıda bulunanlar