eBuyersReviewed is the world’s best tool to screen new buyers and review existing buyers. It is sellers’ best friend in today’s e-tailing!
- know if you’re a dealing with an honest buyer or a fraud and act accordingly
- hold your buyers accountable for their performance
- lower your losses caused by irresponsible buyers
Sellers report bad buyers who made unreasonable demands, gave unfair feedback, misused returns, refused a delivery, disputed a charge …etc. and internally build and share a large database of rated buyers. Sellers report bad buyers because they believe they have been treated unfairly and often neglected by third parties such as eBay, Amazon, … etc.. They also want bad buyers to be held accountable for their actions by bringing publicity to their experiences. Sellers can notify the bad buyer of their report and be able to resolve an issue with that bad buyer.
Join our large pool of sellers to lower your risk selling online and improve your financial performance. Our plugin allows you to screen and review buyers directly from your WooCommerce store without going to our website.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Download the plugin .zip file and upload it to WordPress “Plugins” page, by clicking on the “Add New” button and then the “Upload Plugin” button.
- Click on the “Activate Plugin” link after a successful installation.
- Go to the “eBuyersReviewed” menu on WordPress and fill out the sign up form. The API key will be automatically generated and saved after your sign up. You will see a Welcome page.
- Screen Your Buyers: after you view an order from your “Orders” page in WordPress, you’ll see a light bulb icon on the top toolbar that is either green or red. Green indicates that your customer has been reviewed as a low risk buyer or he has not been reviewed yet. Red indicates that your customer has been reviewed as a high risk buyer. You can click the bulb to learn more about any low or high risk buyer.
- Review Your Buyers: after you view an order from your “Orders” page in WordPress, you can review your buyer by scrolling down the order and filling in the required information on the review form. Another easy way to review your buyer is by using the bell icon on the top toolbar menu.
- How can sellers benefit from eBuyersReviewed?
E-commerce often makes it a little too easy for good people to behave badly. When those good people are your customers, those consequences can be excruciating and expensive. Online retailers live in justifiable fear that a couple of complaints, false reviews, or fraudulent payment disputes going viral could irreparably damage their business. Our objective here is to create symmetry of accountability and transparency between parties. We offer online sellers an equal opportunity to review their buyers, the same way buyers review sellers, and to share those reviews among each other. The ultimate goal is to enable businesses to protect themselves in order to improve their bottom line. Reporting buyers is a powerful tool for creating a sense of accountability among buyers as well as helping other sellers.
- How does eBuyersReviewed work?
We offer members (membership is FREE) an opportunity to submit reviews on their buyers, as well as read reviews submitted by other sellers. Reviewers assign a risk level to their reviewed buyers on a scale of 1 to 5. A tracking number is required for each review as proof of delivery. Tracking numbers are internally checked for authenticity. A seller can review a buyer and edit his/her review only once.
- Should I be concerned about voicing my opinion on my buyers?
The right of verbal expression of thoughts and opinions before a voluntary audience is stated in the First Amendment to the Constitution and is protected by the law. “Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.” -First Amendment to the Constitution.
However, using false information, foul language or threats, which may harm an individual or an institution can be used against you in the court of law.
- Is it OK to include the buyer’s name and address in a review?
The information required for a review, such as the buyer’s name and address, is considered a public domain and is generally available in various public records, white pages, etc. We would never ask for private information such as a Social Security Number, Credit Card Data, Passport ID Number, Driver License Number, Date of Birth.
- Is eBuyersReviewed free?
Our Basic membership is absolutely free of charge. However, the more popular Premium membership and Corporate membership, offering advanced features for frequent users, are available on a paid membership basis.
- Can I remain anonymous when submitting a review?
Before submitting a review, you can choose not to have your name shown on the review, and not to be contacted by other members. Alternatively, you can have your first name and last name initial displayed and allow other members to contact you. Your e-mail, however, always remains private.
- Should I notify the buyer that I have submitted a review on him/her?
Each review can be of great benefit to other sellers using this site, but it could also provide a powerful tool to the seller submitting it. If you have received an undeserved negative feedback or have been dealt with unfairly, you may contact the buyer and inform him/her of your intent to submit a negative report with us. Our practice shows that bad buyers, who know that their online reputation can be damaged for a legitimate reason, are more likely to be more cooperative than those who feel that they can run away with no consequences. When you notify your buyer of a submitted report always be professional and reasonable with your requests.
Katkıda Bulunanlar ve Geliştiriciler
“Report Bad Buyers and Screen New Ones” açık kaynaklı yazılımdır. Aşağıdaki kişiler bu eklentiye katkıda bulunmuşlardır.Katkıda bulunanlar
Geliştirmeyle ilgilenir misiniz?
- First Commit
- Included feature to auto screen unscreened users.
- Minor text updates
- Included extra checks to prevent compatability issues