Responsive menu based on the Sidr jQuery plugin developed by BERRIART. It features an options panel where the menu can be configured. You can choose between sliding from the left or from the right side of the page, to have a full width bar or a simple button as the menu trigger and more. The menu features two CSS themes: dark and light.
It also adds two sidebars in Appearance -> Widgets, where you can add widgets before and after the menu.
- Upload and activate plugin in your WP installation
- Go to Settings -> Responsive Sidr Menu
- Make sure you have at least one menu defined in Appearance -> Menus
- Configure the settings in the Responsive Sidr Menu page as per your preferences
- Save Changes and you’re done
- Optionally you can add widgets before and after the menu from Appearance -> Widgets
Bu eklenti için herhangi bir değerlendirme bulunmuyor.
Katkıda Bulunanlar ve Geliştiriciler
“Sidr Responsive Menu” açık kaynaklı yazılımdır. Aşağıdaki kişiler bu eklentiye katkıda bulunmuşlardır.Katkıda bulunanlar