Boost your application speed by caching the WordPress REST API.
- Cache the rest API of WordPress and woo-commerce of v1/v2 versions.
- Provision to exclude the rest routes that are not needed to be cached.
- Provision to purge all the cache.
- Provision to purge all the rest routes after a particular time interval.
- All the custom rest API can be cached.
- Provision to clear the cache for a group of end-points.
How to use?
- Install Plugin via WordPress Admin – Go to Admin > Plugins > Add New.
- Setup your settings Go To Admin >> REST API Cache.
- Exclude api cache Go To Admin >> REST API Cache >> Exclude api cache.
Need Support? firstname.lastname@example.org
Install via WordPress Admin
- Ready the zip file of the plugin
- Go to Admin > Plugins > Add New
- On the upper portion click the Upload link
- Using the file upload field, upload the plugin zip file here and activate the plugin
Install via FTP
- First unzip the plugin file
- Using FTP go to your server’s wp-content/plugins directory
- Upload the unzipped plugin here
- Once finished login into your WP Admin and go to Admin > Plugins
- Look for Rest API Cache and activate it
- Can we cache Woo-commerce rest routes?
Yes, the woo-commerce rest routes can be cached. For now we have provided the facility to cache upto v1/v2 versions only.
- Is there any provision to restrict a particular rest route from caching?
Yes, we have provided a page where all the rest routes are displayed and admin will have the provision to tick the rest routes that are not needed to be cached. You can find the screen under Go To Admin >> Rest API Cache >> Exclude API cache.
Bu eklenti için herhangi bir değerlendirme bulunmuyor.
Katkıda Bulunanlar ve Geliştiriciler
“Rest API Cache” açık kaynaklı yazılımdır. Aşağıdaki kişiler bu eklentiye katkıda bulunmuşlardır.Katkıda bulunanlar