Easy Google Analytics Toolkit takes advantage of the latest and amazing features of Universal Analytics or Global Site Tag and makes it pretty easy to add a tracking code on your blog. It allows you to type in any css selector with the appropriate category and action values that will be placed into the ga function.
This is definitely one of the easiest-to-use WordPress plugins to insert the analytic snippet on your websites built in WordPress and track events for any HTML elements on your page.
- Force SSL – Setting Force SSL to true will force HTTP pages to also send all beacons using HTTPS.
- Anonymize IP – The IP address of the user will be anonymized.
- User ID – This is intended to be a known identifier for a user provided by the site owner/tracking library user.
- Event – for Download, Email, Phone number, Outbound links, and Error 404.
- File extension – type your own filename extension that you would like to track.
- Production or development mode – for easy testing and tuning up a plugin.
- Use analytics.js or gtag.js library – you can select whether to use Universal Analytics or switch to a newly released Global Site Tag.
The Russian language translation is available.
- Go to Plugins > Add New > Search for “scand-easy-ga-toolkit”
- Press “Install Now” button for the “scand-easy-ga-toolkit” plugin
- Press “Activate” button
- Upload the “scand-easy-ga-toolkit” directory to the “/wp-content/plugins/” directory
- Activate the plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress
What are the requirements to use this plugin?
You need an active Google Analytics account and a WordPress blog.
How to set up Analytics tracking?
Where can I see the analytics report?
You can see your detailed analytics report in your Google Analytics account.
Bu eklenti için herhangi bir değerlendirme bulunmuyor.
Katkıda Bulunanlar ve Geliştiriciler
“Easy Google Analytics Toolkit” açık kaynaklı yazılımdır. Aşağıdaki kişiler bu eklentiye katkıda bulunmuşlardır.Katkıda bulunanlar
Geliştirmeyle ilgilenir misiniz?
- Added support for GA4 tracking ID
- Fixed warning for continue within a switch (PHP 7.3.0)
- Added ability to create custom events without relation with CSS selector
- Added ability to track Outbound HTTPS links
- Changed method to generation gtag commands
- Added check for array index when processing custom events
- Added the ability to enable IP anonymization
- First Release