This plugin enables for easy embedding of weekly schedules that have been created with our free schedule maker.
Create stunning schedules for any type of event/activity and embed them directly into your posts and pages.
A simple way to share your daily and/or weekly activities directly on your website.
The plugin options currently allow you to change the language of the dates and the days of the week from/into the following languages:
Shortcode for embedding: [sbo id=”SCHEDULE_ID_HERE”]
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/schedule-builder-onlinedirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the ‘Schedule Builder Online’ settings-screen to configure the plugin
- Head over to https://schedulebuilder.org/, create and share/save a new schedule.
- Open up the WordPress post/page editor and paste the shortcode [sbo id=”SCHEDULE_ID_HERE”] directly where you want your newly created schedule to appear.
- How do I embed a schedule to my post/page?
Firstly you need to create a schedule at https://schedulebuilder.org/. Once you are done you may go ahead and share/save the schedule.
By doing so you should get a link such as https://schedulebuilder.org/?7fjnf3cs. The last eight characters of the URL represents your schedule ID.
This newly created schedule can now be embedded in any post or page with the following shortcode: [sbo id=”7fjnf3cs”]
- How do I use the schedule maker?
Bu eklenti için herhangi bir değerlendirme bulunmuyor.
Katkıda Bulunanlar ve Geliştiriciler
“Schedule Builder Online” açık kaynaklı yazılımdır. Aşağıdaki kişiler bu eklentiye katkıda bulunmuşlardır.Katkıda bulunanlar
Geliştirmeyle ilgilenir misiniz?
- Plugin release.
- Fixed usage of non-minified css and js files.
- Fixed schedule background color not being used.
- Css updates.