Sensei LMS Media Attachments enables you to attach media files to your courses and lessons in Sensei LMS.
For example, you may have some reading material, in PDF format, to offer your students.
With Sensei LMS Media Attachments, you can upload the file to your course or lesson. The file will then be presented as a link in a separate Course Media or Lesson Media section.
- Log into your WordPress admin panel and go to Plugins > Add New.
- Enter “Sensei LMS Media Attachments” into the search field.
- Once you’ve located the plugin, click Install Now.
- Click Activate.
- Download the plugin file to your computer and unzip it.
- Using an FTP program, or your hosting control panel, upload the unzipped plugin folder to your WordPress installation’s
wp-content/plugins/directory on the server.
- Log into your WordPress admin panel and activate the plugin from the Plugins menu.
Katkıda Bulunanlar ve Geliştiriciler
“Sensei LMS Media Attachments” açık kaynaklı yazılımdır. Aşağıdaki kişiler bu eklentiye katkıda bulunmuşlardır.Katkıda bulunanlar