Add sharing buttons for Buffer, Facebook, Google +1, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and Twitter
The Fastest Social Sharing Plugin for WordPress
- Buffer Button
- Facebook Like Button
- Google +1 Button
- LinkedIn Button
- Pinterest Button
- StumbleUpon Button
- Twitter Button
- Works with the Bit.ly Shortlinks plugin to provide Bit.ly shortlinks including custom domains
- Can be appended to content or used as a widget
Released under the terms of the GNU General Public License.
- Upload the zip file to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Configure settings for which buttons you would like displayed.
- Customize the widget on the ‘Widgets’ page.
- Why can’t I see the widget on every page?
- The widget can only be shown on the individual pages or posts regardless of other settings
- Can I change the styles?
- Yes, all output is well broken down to allow for easy CSS theming.
Bu eklenti için herhangi bir değerlendirme bulunmuyor.
Katkıda Bulunanlar ve Geliştiriciler
“Share Center Pro” açık kaynaklı yazılımdır. Aşağıdaki kişiler bu eklentiye katkıda bulunmuşlardır.Katkıda bulunanlar
- Moved to iThemes.com
- Tested in 3.8.1
- Updated Facebook code to fix like button
- Added better variable checking to reduce PHP warnings
- Spanish translation by Pablo Romero
- Updated styles center elements rather than justify
- Fixed Bit51 feed with improved error handling
- Added Slovak translation by Branco at WebHostingGeeks.com
- Fixed the default weight of the StumbleUpon Button
- Added ability to manually sort buttons
- Added ability to display buttons above content, below content, or both
- Added .pot file to encourage translations
- Added Twittercard support
- Improved opengraph will override jetpack
- Improved logic for page display
- Added option to turn of plugin CSS
- Added option to add Facebook App ID
- Fixed Facebook sharing bug
- Updated Bit51 library
- Added StumbleUpon button
- Removed Reddit button (async was too problematic)
- Added Pinterest button
- Removed Stumpleupon button
- Added Reddit Button
- Added Buffer Button
- Better CSS
- Now uses Bit51.com plugin framework
- Works with Bit.ly Shorlinks to share shortlinks
- Returned changelog and support forums to WordPress.org
- Minor bugfixes for HTML validation
- Another attempt to fix the bug from 1.1 as the previous commit lost the changes
- Fixed bug that prevented CSS from executing correctly
- Initial Release