Automatically turn all posts into excerpts of 300 characters and add a “Show More” link that will load directly in the page. If your post includes a picture, it will also obtain a thumbnail and place that at the beginning of the excerpt. Supports Infinite Scroll, too (assuming you manually enabled it on your P2 site)!
- Shorter posts will be left alone, unless they have a picture
- Posts with a picture will always be turned into a thumbnail/excerpt
- Expanding or contracting a post will scroll to the top of the post
- Long posts with embedded video and no image include the video in the excerpt
- Change the character length from the admin screen
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/plugin-namedirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Infinite Scrolling isn’t working on my P2 site
You’ll need to enable it manually. This plugin won’t do that for you.
Katkıda Bulunanlar ve Geliştiriciler
“Show More for P2” açık kaynaklı yazılımdır. Aşağıdaki kişiler bu eklentiye katkıda bulunmuşlardır.Katkıda bulunanlar
- Clicking on thumbnails will expand posts
- Clicking on blog post titles will expand posts
- Fix excerpts on archive/category/search pages
- Preserve the title on blog posts when making an excerpt
- Fix cache busting of jQuery file
- Bug fixes
- Fix thumbnail generation for externally hosted images
- Fix thumbnail generation for various sizes (Large, Medium) and alignments
- Fix thumbnail generation for all images
- Plugin release