SideNails was first developed for my own use. But I think it could be useful to someone else 😉
Basically, SideNails can do one thing :
– get an image from your post, and use it in a widget to make a thumbnail link to this post.
Of course, you can customise the “last post” : you can setup the number of posts shown, and also filter these posts by categories and/or tags.
The images used to make the thumbnails can be from the post’media library, a post’featured image, a NextGen Gallery linked to the post, or a custom fields where you setup the link to this image.
You can also change the default size (even if it’s not recommanded) to your choice.
In bonus, there is also a specific template to be used with YARPP Plugin. It allow you to display the related links with the same thumbnails.
Note on the support :
For better support, I will only answer question/suggestion/etc through a dedicaced page on my website : www.tranchesdunet.com/sidenails
You can post either in english or french (preferably).
Feel free to test it and report any bugs/suggestions
sidenailsdirectory to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Setup the plugin through its own admin interface, and set one or more widget in your theme (Appearance/widgets)
Bu eklenti için herhangi bir değerlendirme bulunmuyor.
Katkıda Bulunanlar ve Geliştiriciler
“SideNails” açık kaynaklı yazılımdır. Aşağıdaki kişiler bu eklentiye katkıda bulunmuşlardır.Katkıda bulunanlar
“SideNails” eklentisini dilinize çevirin.
Geliştirmeyle ilgilenir misiniz?
Kodu görüntüle, SVN deposuna göz at veya RSS ile geliştirme günlüğüne abone ol.
- First public release
- Can now show a thumbnail of an image linked to a post, even if the post doesn’t show this image
- Can now show specific post, filtered by their ID
- few bugs corrections
- version number fixed