Give your site better SEO optimization & ranking with SmartCrawl. Improve keyword optimization, XML sitemaps, optimize your meta tags, titles and descriptions and boost your PageRank on Google.
If you’re looking for the best SEO plugin for WordPress, you need to give SmartCrawl a try. With SmartCrawl, there’s no more juggling settings, making guesses, and wondering if your SEO is properly optimized. Use SmartCrawl’s one-click setup, automatic XML sitemaps, improved social sharing, real-time keyword and content analysis, and scans and reports.
Create clear, bold, targeted content and rank at the top of your favorite search engine – from Google to Bing.
SmartCrawl’ın WordPress için SEO araçları:
- One-Click Setup Wizard – Activate settings to boost your reach – no more guesswork!
- SEO Checkup & Reports – Run a Checkup and get recommendations for improving SEO.
- Titles & Meta Descriptions – Customizes how your meta titles and meta descriptions display on search pages.
- Leverage Social Media – SmartCrawl includes Open Graph, Twitter card, and Pinterest verification and credits you when someone shares your posts.
- Sitemap Generator – Choose which post types, archives and taxonomies you wish to include, exclude or add to the XML sitemap.
- Smart Page Analyzer – SmartCrawl has an SEO checker that scans pages and posts for readability and keyword density and makes suggestions for optimizing your content.
- SEO Crawl – Every time you add new content to your site, SmartCrawl will let Google know it’s time to re-crawl your site.
- Schema Markup Support – Make it easier for search engines to understand the meaning of your content.
- Schema Types Builder – Add and customize a range of schema markup types.
- 301 Redirect – Use SmartCrawl to redirect traffic from one URL to another to protect your hard work and take advantage of high producing links.
- Integrate With Moz SEO Tools – Already using Moz? Connect your Moz reports and comparison analysis, including rank and links.
- Quick Setup Import/Export – Quickly add your custom SmartCrawl SEO settings to all your sites with included import.
“SmartCrawl halkalardan atlamadan yada sitenizde büyük değişiklikler yapmadan trafiğinizi arttırmak için tasarlandı. En etkili methodları optimizasyona dahil ederek ve otomatik pilotta çalışarak, SmartCrawl blogunuzdaki diğer alanlar için size daha fazla zaman verir. Çalıştıkça ve büyüdükçe, SmartCrawl’ın arkanızda olduğunu bilirsiniz.
” – Neil Patel
SmartCrawl WordPress için SEO hilelerini açar
SEO zor olmak zorunda değildir! SmartCrawl sitenizi bir tıkla optimize eder ve ipuçlarını kolaylaştırır ve ziyaretçi kazanmak için bir sürü ileri seviye ipucu vererek özelleştirir.
Ücretsiz SEO Kontrolü
SmartCrawl sitenizi tarayacak ve içeriğinizi iyileştirmek için yollar bulacaktır ve arama motorları tarafından daha bulunabilir yapacaktır. SmartCrawl ile insan hatalarından kaçının! Daha iyi bağlantılar, etiketler, açıklamalar, görseller, site haritaları, çapalar için yardım eder ve genel sayfa yapısını iyileştirir.
İçeriğinizi analiz edin ve gerçek zamanlı öneriler alın
SmartCrawl runs content analysis in both the post and page editor. Get instant feedback with suggestions for improving your content – SmartCrawl will make your site easier to read and find.
İçeriğinizin sosyal medyada Open Graph ile tanınmasını sağlayın
Use Open Graph, Twitter Cards, and Pinterest verification to connect Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Youtube and almost every social network for sharing and crediting your content. Take full advantage of viral content with SmartCrawl’s social integrations.
SmartCrawl çoklu site için tam SEO kontrolüne sahiptir
SmartCrawl, tüm çoklu site ağınızın SEO ayarlarını kontrol etmeniz için seçenekler veya bireysel site sahipleri için güçlü arama motoru optimizasyon ayarları verir. Çoklu site için toplu değişiklikler veya her site için optimizasyon yapın.
301 URL Redirect
Automatically redirect traffic from one URL to another. Use this tool if you have changed a page’s URL and wish to keep traffic flowing to the new page.
Full Schema Support
SmartCrawl has full support for default schema types and makes it easy for you to let search engines know what your data means, not just what it says.
Schema Types Builder
Add and customize the properties of schema markup types including: Article, Web Page, Rating and Review, Products, Local Business, and more.
The Rank-Higher Convert-Better SEO Tool
Search Engine Optimization is not a trick, it’s all about following best practices.
If you’re running a business website or eCommerce store and are not properly optimizing your sites, you will lose sales.
SmartCrawl is here to help you: it’s a one of a kind WordPress search engine optimization plugin that makes your site easier to find and improves website ranking, for free!
You get our WordPress search optimization tools, which includes the XML sitemap generator, auto-notify search engines when a change is made on your site, integration with MOZ, scans and recommendations, readability checks and so much more.
Smartcrawl is built with ease-of-use in mind: it makes your WordPress site easier to find, but it’s also simple to set up. Run a scan and implement recommended changes in one-click, improving your PageRank in mere minutes. If you need a fully-optimized WordPress site, you should get a WPMU DEV Membership.
Our Membership gives you access to SmartCrawl Pro – which features automated scanning, reports, automatic linking for specific keywords, Crawler that checks for broken URLs, 404s, and multiple redirections – alongside Smush Pro image optimization, all our premium WordPress plugins, and 24/7 WordPress support.
Take the next step with a WPMU DEV Membership.
What Do People Say About SmartCrawl?
I love the color-coded grading system. It lets me see my SEO effectiveness at a glance. Works great! – elbeedee
I must say that after Yeosting someone else’s plugin for a few years, this interface is much more user-friendly. I am not sure yet, as to its results, but I am happy so far. – billk6969
Took all the mystery out of how to speed up my site! I love this plugin! – vdeluca
There are good developers and then there are great developers. This developer is great! Super high-quality product that works seamlessly without error. I can tell a lot of thought went into creating this software. – Tim Slazyk
A Note From SmartCrawl
Hey! This is SmartCrawl, your trusted Search Engine Optimizer for WordPress. I’m part of the WPMU DEV team, a superhero-suite of WordPress plugins, services, and support. Here are some of our other free plugins:
- Smush – Görsel sıkıştırma ve optimizasyon
- Forminator – Form, Quiz, Poll and Survey Builder
- Hummingbird – Sayfa Hızı Optimizasyonu
- Hustle – Pop-uplar, Slide-inler ve Eposta Opt-inleri
- Defender – Security, Monitoring and Hack Protection
And if you need ALL our Pro plugins, services, AND 24/7 WordPress support, get WPMU DEV membership! You can try it free for 30 days: wpmudev.com
My superhero friends run the WPMU DEV Blog, your source of the very best WordPress tutorials. If you need to be in the know about WordPress, check it out.
Thanks for looking at SmartCrawl, and I look forward to helping you rank higher with the very best SEO practices.
WPMU DEV is a premium supplier of quality WordPress plugins, services and support. Join us here:
Don’t forget to stay up to date on everything WordPress from the Internet’s number one resource:
WPMU DEV Blog
Hey, bir şey daha… Umarız ücretsiz sunduklarımızdan, biz onları yaparken sevdiğimiz kadar, zevk almışsınızdır!
Diğer SEO eklentileri sadece Premium abonelere desteği garanti eder. SmartCrawl tam olarak destek sağlıyor mu?
Tüm ücretsiz eklentilerimiz için WordPress forumlarında birinci sınıf destek sağlayan özel kadroya sahibiz. Eğer beklemek istemezseniz, gerçek zamanlı 7/24/365 canlı sohbet ile desteğe yükseltin
SmartCrawl’da yeni başlık ekledim ve Google hala eski başlık ve açıklamayı gösteriyor. Neler oluyor?
Eğer başlıklarınızı ve açıklamalarınızı yeni güncellediyseniz, Google muhtemelen onları henüz indislemedi. Google için yaptığınız değişiklikleri indeslemek bir haftaya kadar süre alabilir.
Sitenizdeki herhangi bir değişiklikde Google’ı bilgilendirmek için, site haritası sekmesindeki “Yeni Tarama” tuşunu kullanın. Siteniz yeniden tarandığında Google önbelleği güncellenecek. Sabırlı olun, yeni bilgilerin görünmesi biraz zaman alabilir.
SmartCrawl özel gönderi türleriyle çalışıyor mu?
Evet, yapıyor! SmartCrawl SEO özel gönderi türleri için tam desteğe sahiptir, hem tüm yönetim araçları (Ayarlar > Başlık&Meta), hemde düzenleyici için. Ayrıca yüklediğiniz gibi hem yerleşik olan hemde özel sınıflandırmalar için çalışıyor.
SmartCrawl, Visual Composer veya Beaver Builder gibi sayfa oluşturucuların içerikleriyle çalışıyor mu?
SmartCrawl istisna olmadan herhangi bir standart WP içerik ve sayfa oluşturucusuyla çalışır. Temanız yazılar, sayfalar ve özel gönderi türü kullandığı sürece, SmartCrawl çalışacaktır.
Katkıda Bulunanlar ve Geliştiriciler
“SmartCrawl WordPress SEO checker, SEO analyzer, SEO optimizer” açık kaynaklı yazılımdır. Aşağıdaki kişiler bu eklentiye katkıda bulunmuşlardır.Katkıda bulunanlar
“SmartCrawl WordPress SEO checker, SEO analyzer, SEO optimizer” 15 dile çevrildi. Katkıda bulundukları için çevirmenlere teşekkürler.
Geliştirmeyle ilgilenir misiniz?
3.2.1 ( 2022-09-29 )
- Improvement: Membership checks.
- Fix: CSS is visible on preview when an Elementor template is used.
- Fix: Shared UI conflict.
3.2.0 ( 2022-09-05 )
- Improvement: Remove redundant priority and frequency data from sitemap
- Improvement: Remove redundant last modified timestamp from the sitemap index
- Improvement: Better sitemap compatibility with bbPress
- Fix: Unable to uninstall SmartCrawl plugin.
3.1.0 ( 2022-08-18 )
- Improvement: Code improvements.
- Improvement: Upgrade Shared UI.
- Fix: Unable to enable Media indexing.
- Fix: Schema types cannot have more than 10 in Schema of the same type.
3.0.1 ( 2022-07-14 )
- Improvement: Improved performance for the sitemap troubleshooter
- Bug: Button disabled when adding new schema type to builder
3.0.0 ( 2022-06-15 )
- New: Custom schema type builder
- New: Sitemap troubleshoot wizard
- Improvement: Security improvements
- Improvement: WP 6.0 compatibility
- Fix: Link repetition in sitemap due to canonical URLs
- Fix: Google Preview shows wrong URL with WPBakery and Divi
2.20.1 ( 2022-05-09 )
- Fix: Fixed minor security concerns
- Improvement: Code improvements
2.19.1 ( 2022-03-22 )
- Fix: Critical error due to conflict with schema plugin
- Fix: XSS vulnerability
2.19.0 ( 2022-03-10 )
- Improvement: Performance improvements
- Improvement: Remove beta and feedback link for Lighthouse
- Improvement: Canonical URL should not be added to noindex pages
- Fix: Sitemap link does not respect permalink settings
- Fix: Sitemap not working in plain permalink mode
2.18.0 ( 2022-02-28 )
- New: Sitemap support for WPML with different domains per language
- Improvement: Improved ability to translate SEO options through WPML
- Improvement: SEO Checkup removed in favor of new SEO Audit tool
- Fix: When importing from Yoast, options can’t be excluded
- Fix: News Sitemap settings tab getting stuck for several seconds on large sites
2.17.1 ( 2022-02-07 )
- Fix: Certain redirects not working with plain permalink structure
- Fix: CSV import failing on windows
- Fix: Regex redirects matching partial URLs
- Improvement: Visibility of redirect upgrade notice restricted to admins
2.17.0 ( 2022-01-26 )
- New: Regex redirects
- New: Ability to bulk import and export redirects from CSV
- New: Ability to search through redirects
- New: Relative URL support in redirects
- New: Query variable support in redirects
- Improvement: New SmartCrawl admin menu icon
- Improvement: New design for email reports
- Fix: Sitemaps documentation link not pointing to the correct section
- Fix: Cursor in redirect modal jumping to EOL after every key press
2.16.0 ( 2021-12-09 )
- New: Advanced WooCommerce SEO Options
- Improvement: Include homepage URL in the first page sitemap in addition to the first post sitemap
- Fix: Error when SMARTCRAWL_CONDITIONAL_EXECUTION is defined
- Fix: Schema module self-activates upon any changes to the Social module
- Fix: Custom taxonomy terms with dashes not supported in macros
2.15.3 ( 2021-11-11 )
- Improvement: Support for Brand type in WooCommerce Product schema
- Fix: Certain schema properties come back after deletion
2.15.2 ( 2021-11-03 )
- Improvement: Whitelabel improvements
2.15.1 ( 2021-10-29 )
- Improvement: Code and stability improvements
2.15.0 ( 2021-10-06 )
- New: NewsArticle schema added automatically for types included in the news sitemap
- New: Included publication language code in the news sitemap
- New: SEO Checkup tool depreciated in favor of SEO Audit
- New: Added Product ID and SKU as options for MPN and other identifiers in WooCommerce Product schema
- New: Added default value for priceValidUntil to fix warnings in WooCommerce Product schema
- Fix: Incorrect taxonomy term loaded in schema type builder conditions
- Improvement: Schema builder code improvements
2.14.2 ( 2021-09-28 )
- Fix: Special characters not handled properly in news sitemap
2.14.1 ( 2021-09-23 )
- Fix: Multisite Sitewide deprecation operation performed on every upgrade
2.14.0 ( 2021-09-21 )
- New: Google News sitemap!
- Improvement: Made split sitemap the only available sitemap type
- Fix: After certain sitemap changes, search engines pinged twice
- Fix: Visual pagination issue on sites with hundreds of redirects
- Fix: Console warnings in schema type builder
2.13.0 ( 2021-08-30 )
- New: Added pagination to the redirection module
- New: Multisite sitewide mode replaced with new network settings
- New: Added ability to bulk restore items in the URL crawler
- Improvement: Site-specific data in configs applied only when source and destination match
- Improvement: Code improvements
- Fix: Redirects being cached by the browser
- Fix: Typos and copy changes
2.12.0 ( 2021-08-24 )
- New: SmartCrawl configs
- Improvement: Code improvements
2.11.0 ( 2021-06-30 )
- New: Lighthouse SEO scan
- New: Added “Post Data” source to FAQ schema type
- New: Support for custom taxonomies in schema builder
- New: Support for youtu.be URLs during automatic schema generation
- Improvement: Improved UI for redirect attachment settings
- Improvement: Better documentation for “Connect with Youtube” setting
- Fix: Checkup progress getting stuck at 22%
- Fix: Incorrect indexing of items in FAQPage schema
- Fix: jQuery compatibility issues
- Fix: Visual issue in file importer
- Fix: Minor conflict with WPBakery plugin
- Fix: PHP notices and warnings
2.10.2 ( 2021-04-19 )
- New: Recipe schema type
- New: Job Posting schema type
- New: Movie schema type
- New: Course schema type
- New: Books schema type
- New: Software Application schema type
- Improvement: Improve the custom text input of the schema builder
- Improvement: Add review property to schema types
- Fix: Compatibility with Yoast 16
- Fix: Use fallback values when org name or description is empty
- Fix: Mark local business aggregateRating properties as required
- Fix: Mark local business review properties as required
2.10.1 ( 2021-03-22 )
- New: Use the new robots API introduced in 5.7
- New: Migration of all links to wpmudev.com
- Fix: Local business currencies & payment visual bug
2.10.0 ( 2021-03-04 )
- New: Local Business support in schema builder
- New: Performance improvements for the schema builder
- New: Improved UX for the schema builder tool
- New: The ability to duplicate types in the schema builder
- New: Dashboard schema widget
- New: Comments schema for Article, FAQ and HowTo schema types
- New: Ability to add sub-types of Article and WooCommerce schema types
- New: Wizard for adding schema types
- New: Validation of schema types in the builder
- New: Improved accessibility
- New: Post comment count as possible schema builder value
- New: The ability to deactivate schema types
- New: Add the term arg in priority filter
- Fix: Meta description showing shortcodes and not the actual content
- Fix: Performance issues in Title and Meta component
- Fix: PHP warning in SEO analysis
2.9.0 ( 2021-01-25 )
- New: Schema types builder tool
- New: Ability to manually update sitemap and notify search engines
- New: More details provided when SEO checkup score is green
- Fix: Optimized code for fetching owner data
- Fix: In sitewide mode, Twitter and OpenGraph images not displayed on all sub-sites
- Fix: VideoObject schema not generated for shortened YouTube URL
- Fix: Balance CPU usage in admin posts list pages
- Fix: Branda not able to change SmartCrawl meta box title
- Fix: SmartCrawl not adding bbPress forum URLs to the sitemap
- Fix: Sitemap appears as active on widget while it is deactivated
- Fix: “Add Schema” action button missing from multisite SEO checkup page
- Fix: Whitelabel issue in features modal
- Fix: Post meta preview showing incorrect values
- Fix: Color of SEO checkup score is different from HUB dashboard
- Fix: Removed links to documentation in Whitelabel mode
- Fix: Improved text for duplicate IDs SEO check
- Fix: Automatically open modal when Add Redirect button clicked on dashboard
- Fix: Minor text changes
2.8.3 ( 2020-11-21 )
- New: General code improvements
2.8.3 ( 2020-10-21 )
- Fix: Action button in microdata check pointing to social settings
- Fix: Miscellaneous typos and copy changes
- Fix: Incorrect documentation link in robots section
2.8.2 ( 2020-10-08 )
- Improvement: Performance improvements
- Fix: Yoast importer issue with custom post types
- Fix: Metabox character count overlapping with macros dropdown
- Fix: SEO checkup timing out when pro version installed without dashboard plugin
- Fix: Whitelabelling issue in robots module
- Fix: OpenGraph enabled when welcome modal is skipped
2.8.1 ( 2020-09-24 )
- New: Option to disable the Test Schema button from admin bar
- Fix: Incorrect URL in footer
- Fix: Post list columns and SEO meta shown for non-public post types
- Fix: Add schema for video and audio files directly uploaded and inserted into post content
- Fix: Autolink linking to the page itself on custom post types
2.8.0 ( 2020-09-07 )
- New: Full support for default Schema types
- New: Pro page and widgets in free version
- New: Improved metabox SEO analysis recommendations
- New: New modal for highlighting latest features
- New: Optimum length indicators on Title & Meta page
- New: Ability to add new email recipients for sitemap crawler reports
- New: Improved styling for components in the post list
- Fix: Implemented auto build process
- Fix: Metabox preview showing incorrect post URL in classic editor
- Fix: Embeds not loading in Gutenberg editor
- Fix: SEO checkup linking to 404 page
- Fix: URL redirection not working for URLs in other languages
- Fix: Updated SUI to the latest version
- Fix: Compatibility issue with Extra theme
2.7.0 ( 2020-08-11 )
- New: Options for WordPress 5.5 core sitemap
- New: New ‘Reports’ widget on dashboard page
- New: Author bio as meta description
- New: Macro support in metabox optimum length indicators
- New: Notice shown when sitemap crawler is taking longer than usual
- New: Ability to set rel attribute for links in post editor
- Fix: Included support for for Yoast 14 import data
- Fix: Better styling for broken images in the SEO checkup
- Fix: Autolinking option ‘Process only single posts and pages’ not working
- Fix: Removed deprecated character limit constants
- Fix: PHP warnings shown for programmatically generated posts with no IDs
- Fix: Autolinking option ‘Prevent linking in heading tags’ causing issues
- Fix: Toggle state changing when clicking outside the toggle
- Fix: Reporting day of month dropdown showing incorrect values
- Fix: Report permalinks redirecting to Defender’s masked login area
- Fix: Twitter card values don’t allow modification through filters
- Fix: Accessibility issues due to outdated version of SUI
- Fix: Keyword density marker not obtainable for image alts
- Fix: Metabox preview not working in Safari due to console errors
- Fix: Multiple admin notices can’t be dismissed quickly
- Fix: Social images not working when Smush converts PNGs to JPEGs for performance
- Fix: Title and description lengths not calculated correctly for some languages by SEO checkup
- Fix: Sitemap crawler not discovering links in split sitemaps
- Fix: SEO checkup incorrectly identifying anchor IDs
- Fix: SEO checkup using outdated meta title limit
2.6.1 ( 2020-03-12 )
- Fix: “Focus keyword already used” warning shown for unique keywords
- Fix: Headers already sent warnings in network admin
2.6.0 ( 2020-03-03 )
- New: Created separate network settings page
- New: Ability to change the recommended character lengths for title and meta
- New: Ability to update meta for static homepage from Title & Meta page
- New: Option to fall back to first content image for social networks
- New: Show reminder about sitemap when indexing is disabled for a taxonomy/post type
- New: Macros dropdown in post editor metabox
- New: Improved meta information on plugins page
- New: Recommended plugins notice for free users
- Fix: Performance issues in autolinking module
- Fix: Twitter Cards notice disappearing on Title & Meta page
- Fix: Buttons in checkup and crawler emails sometimes pointing to inaccessible pages
- Fix: Unnecessary ajax calls on post list page when analysis disabled
- Fix: White-labeling issue in page markup
- Fix: Automatic linking module generating links to the current page
- Fix: WPML homepage versions not included in sitemap
- Fix: Improved performance of focus keyword check
- Fix: Minor UI issues on the SEO Checkup page
- Fix: Settings link on the plugins list page not working on multisite
- Fix: Updated WP.org review request
- Fix: Changed instances of “whitelabel” to “white label”
- Fix: Included support for for Yoast 13 import data
- Fix: When plugin activated from Hub, made sure modules are in correct state
- Fix: Warning in the redirection module