Why should I use this plugin?
The MoreSharesForYou Plugin helps you achieve 4 goals:
- Generate new traffic, both directly and from social networks: the traffic effect
- Get your content shared by others and distributed on their social networks: the social signals effect
- Show your visitors and users that your content is liked (distributed): the social proof effect
- Improve your SEO efforts via social signals. Your SERP results will increase: the SEO effect
MoreSharesForYou Plugin will increase the number of Facebook Likes and Shares of your posts and pages. Through an ingenious system of content discovery and cross-
promotion this plugin is your best friend when it comes to quickly grow your social-proof button counters, right after publishing your new posts.
The plugin is user-friendly and extremely easy to use: just install it and press the PLAY button for the sharing to start. Then watch your stats increase.
Tip: Try it quickly and straightforward by starting with your homepage.
How does it work?
We help WordPress Users and Social Media Bloggers to get more Likes and Shares through a points-based reciprocal system.
It works like this:
- when you install the plugin we give you FREE points
- you spend your points giving them to people sharing your content (you spend 5 points to get 1 share)
- you get more points by sharing others content (you get 4 points for sharing 1 post)
- you have total control over what content you share on your social accounts. You can choose to share or skip
This plugin makes it so much easier to bump up Social Network points for your SEO management. I highly recommend using this plugin no matter what type of site you
Awesome plugin that's super easy to set up and use. Nice features and I love the referrals to my site!
This plugin works great and the ability to get my website content out there more efficiently and through means I would otherwise not have access to is a HUGE asset. >
What else is there to say, I acquired 250 shares in 3 days for free. This is truly a great product to pump up your site's appearance in count index.
What a concept. Easy to use. Great straight forward way to get social proof.
Tips and Tricks
You can check how many shares any website has here: CHECK HOW MANY SHARES http://moresharesforyou.com/URL/. You can use this for any site, yours or your competitors, even if they don’t run WordPress.
IMPORTANT: USE SOCIAL BUTTONS. You should display the Facebook LIKES button on your posts and pages so your audience can see on your website the number of Likes.
(Facebook adds the likes and the shares into 1 single metric). This is an important social proof indicator for your readers.
EQUALLY IMPORTANT: USE PRETTY PERMALINKS. Facebook and the other social networks “count” your likes/shares in relation to a certain URL. Please make sure you have the final URL Pretty Permalink in place before starting a campaign. Otherwise, if you change the URL later, Facebook will not display your previous like numbers.
The most easy way to SEE HOW IT WORKS is to press play button for your homepage.
It’s a WASTE OF MONEY AND TIME to have a good website/blog that nobody is seeing or reading.
- Download the MoreSharesForYou plugin file
- Unzip the file into a folder on your hard drive
- Upload the
/social-exchange-plugin/folder to the
/wp-content/plugins/folder on your site
- Visit Network Admin -> Plugins and Network Activate it there
- Alternatively, you can activate this plugin on individual sites by going to the Site Admin -> Plugins menu and activating there
- How many points do I have to spend for one share? *
You spend 5 points to get one share of your post, on one Social Network.
- How many points do I earn for sharing one post for other users? *
You earn 4 points for sharing one post on one Social Network. If you share the same posts on all 4 networks (Facebook, Twitter, Google, LinkedIn), you’ll get 16 (4×4)
- Can I share my Homepage? *
Yes, in the main plugin dashboard. We recommend you start with it since it’s the most easy way to get it going.
Just press play to start sharing your homepage.
- How will I get my posts shared? *
It’s easy. You just set the number of maximum shares you’d like for that post.
You can start sharing your posts in the edit post/page WordPress editor. Just edit your post and set the maximum number of shares you need for that specific post. If
the maximum value is reached, your post will be no longer shared.
Also you can manage your campaigns (Start, Stop, set a Maximum number of shares) more easily from All posts/ All pages interface in your WordPress Dashboard.
What if I run out of points? *
You will not receive any more shares for your posts. Earn more points by sharing other posts or visit our website [MoreSharesForYou Points]
(http://moresharesforyou.com/get-more-points/) – we award promotional points regularly.
I’ve just installed the plugin, but I can’t see any Social Media icons on my website *
This plugin is not for showing social media buttons on your site, but for increasing your shares on social networks. If you want to show them up to your readers,
install any social media plugin from the WordPress repository.
How can I see how many shares I have on my homepage or a specific post or a page *
You can check it here: CHECK HOW MANY SHARES I HAVE http://moresharesforyou.com/URL/
Katkıda Bulunanlar ve Geliştiriciler
“MoreSharesForYou – WordPress Sharing Community” açık kaynaklı yazılımdır. Aşağıdaki kişiler bu eklentiye katkıda bulunmuşlardır.Katkıda bulunanlar
“MoreSharesForYou – WordPress Sharing Community” eklentisini dilinize çevirin.
Geliştirmeyle ilgilenir misiniz?
Kodu görüntüle, SVN deposuna göz at veya RSS ile geliştirme günlüğüne abone ol.
2.9.5 – 2014-10-29
- New system for adding free points
2.9.2 – 2014-06-23
- Sharing stats updates
2.9.1 – 2014-06-03
- Resolving Skip URL exception after closing share screen
2.9.0 – 2014-06-02
- Adding new feature – checking URL share status (http://moresharesforyou.com/URL/)
- Fixing skip the URLs in dashboard panel
- Fixing campaign not pausing
- Fixing blank page when sharing posts
2.7.2 – 2014-05-12
- Fixing wrong version displayed after update
2.7.1 – 2014-05-02
- Fixing campaign cannot be started after opt-in skip
2.7 – 2014-04-24
- Added newsletter options for free points
- Optimizing the sx code
2.6.25 – 2014-04-14
- Fixed disabled campaign buttons issue in Edit All Pages
2.6.20 – 2014-04-03
- Fixed missing date field in Screen Options