Social Links is a sidebar widget that displays icon links to your profile pages on other social networking sites.
- Amazon Wishlist
- Last FM
- Linked In
- My Space
- Picasa Web Albums
- Stumble Upon
- Download the installation zip file and unzip leaving the directory structure in tact.
- Upload the newly unzipped ‘social-links’ folder to the
Activate the Social Links plugin from the ‘Plugins’ menu.
Add the widget to your sidebar from the ‘Widgets’ design page.
Add your social links from the ‘Social Links’ page under the ‘Management’ page.
- How do I get another website supported?
Just post a comment to my blog with a link to any user page on that site.
I will add suggested sites in upcoming releases.
Bu eklenti için herhangi bir değerlendirme bulunmuyor.
Katkıda Bulunanlar ve Geliştiriciler
“Social Links” açık kaynaklı yazılımdır. Aşağıdaki kişiler bu eklentiye katkıda bulunmuşlardır.Katkıda bulunanlar
- 1.0.11 Fixed technorati logo size
- 1.0.10 Fixed technorati definition
- 1.0.9 css class changes to hide borders on more themes
- 1.0.8 Fixed url template for sixent; Fixed bug that resulted in missing trashcan on some installations; Defined css styles to hide borders and background for each icon. Changes can be made in stylesheet.css;
- 1.0.7 Fixed Icon mismatch bug.
- 1.0.6 Fixed IE undefined bug. Added new networks
- 1.0.5 Added images back to install. Version 1.0.4 was missing the images.
- 1.0.4 Fixed wordpress path bug that didn’t allow the plugin to function if wordpress was installed in a deeper folder structure.
- 1.0.2 Fixed path issue caused by distributing via WordPress Extend
- 1.0.1 First Release