Social Space is a very light weight widget that will help you to easily share your social links. When you activate this plugin widget, you’ll see ‘Social Space’ appear in the widget’s list. Just drag and drop it wherever you wish to show your social links on the website.
Within the widget, you can add a ‘Title’ that will appear on the website as widget’s title. Then there is a list of different social networking websites where you can directly link them to your social profile by simply providing your profile URL in the given area. Only those social icons will be displayed on your website for which you have added your profile link/URL.
For example – If you provide links only for Twitter, Skype, Instagram and leave all the other blank, then you’ll only see Twitter, Skype and Instagram icons appear on the website. So its easily customizable and you can ‘Choose what you want to Share’
Features And Options:
- Customizable icon shapes.
- Supports 11 major popular social icons.
- 3 different and attractive rollover (hover) effects for icons.
- Ridiculously simple and easy to customize.
- Light weight plugin.
Note: Be sure to enter the URL for each social site by starting with ‘http://’ or ‘https://’ (Example: http://www.navkarya.com/) in order to make the social icons properly link to your social profile.
- Install the ‘Social Space’ plugin either via the WordPress.org plugin directory, or by uploading the files to your server (in the /wp-content/plugins/ directory).
- Activate the Social Space plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Go to Appearance->Widgets->Social Space widget.
- Customize the widget as per your need and see a cool social widget appear on your website.
Katkıda Bulunanlar ve Geliştiriciler
“Social Space” açık kaynaklı yazılımdır. Aşağıdaki kişiler bu eklentiye katkıda bulunmuşlardır.Katkıda bulunanlar
- Compatibility upgrade and other minor changes.
- 2 new icon shapes to choose from (i.e rounded corners, circle) apart from the basic square social icon.
- Compatible with WordPress 4.1.1
- Other functional changes.
- Minor changes in user interface.
- Functional changes for WordPress 4.0.1 compatibility.
- Added 3 options to choose from, for social icons in default state.
- Added 3 options to choose from, for social icons in rollover ( hover ) state.