Forces all logged in users to stay on SSL connection. Guests are still served http.
Just install and activate – all done!
- NOTE: The ‘force_ssl_admin’ and ‘force_ssl_login’ directives in ‘wp-config.php’ are not needed while using this plugin.
- SSL Login
- SSL enforced for entire logged-in session
- SSL for Admin and front-end of site
- No messing with ‘wp-config.php’ or ‘htaccess’ directives
- Easy to use, just install and activate on any SSL equipped site – no configuration required
- WordPress 3.5 compatible
- Network/Multisite compatible – can be activated on any sites in the Network, individually – sites should have a valid SSL certificate
- Buddypress compatible
- WP-Super-Cache compatible
- S2Member compatible
- Bulletproof Security compatible
- The ‘force_ssl_admin’ and ‘force_ssl_login’ directives in ‘wp-config.php’ are not needed while using this plugin.
- Either install it directly through the WordPress Admin dashboard or
- Download the plugin zip file and extract its contents
- Upload ‘ssl-logged-in-users’ directory to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
Q: There are already SSL plugins available, why this one?
A: I could not find any plugin, that would simply keep the logged in user on SSL for the entire session, hence, SSL for Logged In Users.
Q: Will my website be secure just by using this plugin?
A: It keeps logged in users on SSL connection, so it helps. See plugin page for details, regarding recommended best WordPress security: SSL for Logged In Users
Bu eklenti için herhangi bir değerlendirme bulunmuyor.
Katkıda Bulunanlar ve Geliştiriciler
“SSL for Logged In Users” açık kaynaklı yazılımdır. Aşağıdaki kişiler bu eklentiye katkıda bulunmuşlardır.Katkıda bulunanlar
Geliştirmeyle ilgilenir misiniz?
- Initial release – it works!