The Mojo Admin Toolbox is a collection of little functions I found myself using a lot to customise the admin dashboard of WordPress, specifically when I was hiding stuff from a client or customising it for them! The latest version (1.3+) REQUIRES WordPress 3.5+.
- Remove/Hide the WordPress Comments system, never confuse your client again!
- Easily customise the Login Page Logo.
- Set a New custom default avatar for your site.
- Remove dashboard widgets for ALL users.
- Hide the theme editor page and stop clients messing up the theme!
- Easily change the Dashboard footer text for your own.
- Change the Descriptions and link destination for your custom login logo.
- Hide the WordPress meta generator tag, make it a little more difficult for those script kiddies!
- Modify From name and email address for all emails sent by your WordPress site!
- Image uploader now in use on the options page (Now using the WordPress 3.5 Media Manager)!
- Added option to override theme, useful if your theme is trying to do the same thing as this plugin is!
Future Development Plan
- Option to set ‘superadmin’ who can see everything
- Option to hide other WordPress features (Links, Tools, Plugins etc)
- Option to hide Update notices from non-superadmins
Installation is simple, just like every other WordPress plugin.
- Download and unzip the plugin to your local machine.
mojo-toolboxfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Goto Add New Plugin in your WordPress Dashboard.
- Search for ‘Mojo Toolbox’
- Click ‘Install Now’ and follow the instructions.
- How do I get involved in the development?
Check out the Other Notes section for more info.
Bu eklenti için herhangi bir değerlendirme bulunmuyor.
Katkıda Bulunanlar ve Geliştiriciler
“The Mojo Admin Toolbox” açık kaynaklı yazılımdır. Aşağıdaki kişiler bu eklentiye katkıda bulunmuşlardır.Katkıda bulunanlar
Geliştirmeyle ilgilenir misiniz?
- Long overdue update to fix proper capitalization of WordPress.
- Adding Plugin assets.
- Updating supported WordPress versions.
- A few more missed fixes after the last release.
- Updating a few bits of code I missed in 1.3.
- Updating readme.txt so show tested and working with WordPress 3.4.
- Updated to work with the new WordPress Media Manager introduced in 3.5.
- Adding option to remove Windows Livewriter links from the document head.
- Minor tidy ups to code.
- Long overdue fix for Login Screen after WordPress 3.4.
- Fixing text validation of footer text to allow links.
- Fixed the option to override themes.
- Added default text to admin footer.
- Fixed hide comments not working.
- Added option override themes.
- Fixed bug with Login screen logo not working (using wrong hook)
- Adding Image upload ability to options page.
- Adding option to customise from name and email address for emails sent from your WordPress install.
- First release