Upload a zip archive and let WP unzip it and attach everything to a page/post (or not).
Please note that you’ll still be restricted by your server’s maximum upload size.
If the zip file uploads, but the contents aren’t extracted, see the FAQs.
- The zip file uploads, but the contents aren’t extracted
Try this: Open up the upload-media-by-zip.php file and locate
WP_Filesystem()(line 301). Surrounding it are three lines labeled 1, 2, and three. Uncomment those.
This problem happens only on some server setups, I haven’t experienced it personally which makes it difficult for me to provide a better solution. If you have one, please share.
- The tabs in the media pop-up are all crazy
Sounds like you’re using 2.8. Update.
Katkıda Bulunanlar ve Geliştiriciler
“Upload Media by Zip” açık kaynaklı yazılımdır. Aşağıdaki kişiler bu eklentiye katkıda bulunmuşlardır.Katkıda bulunanlar
Geliştirmeyle ilgilenir misiniz?
(Localizations added without changing version number)
- Maintenance. Verified compat with 4.6
- German localization added
- Farsi localization added
- Getting ready for translation, POT file may already be available
- Bugfix: can now delete temporary upload despite hidden files
- Bugfix: now shows correct message on failed extraction
- Experimental “Insert all into post” feature (feedback appreciated)
- List attachment IDs with ‘success’ message
- fun with recursion – funky stuff should be fixed – sorry for the double update
- zipped folders (any depth) now good-to-go
- file extensions removed from title, like core uploader
- allows contents of a zipped folder to be added successfully to the media library
- linked Upload page to better capability (upload_files)
- works with 2.8! (media upload tabs are wacky in 2.8, but I’m not going to fix it… because it’s 2.8)
- minor wording changes (sticking with “upload zip archive”)
- fixed compatibility with Quick Press
- added zip uploader to media pop-up
- first WP.org release
- just getting started