Let customers upload files to your WooCommerce products. Perfect for online or document processing printing services, and it is developer friendly, with a couple key hook, which enable you to customize the plugin to your further liking.
Our plugin focuses on uploading files on the products page, for online services such as printing photos and/or documents, creating canvases, translating documents, limited only by your imagination.
All uploads for a product are centralized on product page. This enables customers to add/edit/delete files on products page, not needing to got to cart to delete file and then going back to product to add a new file, or edit.
As most website owners will only need some of the basic functionality, we thought of upping the stakes and adding some
premium feel to our plugin, by providing a beautiful layout, with drag and drop support, a couple of hooks to change the default functionality of the plugin, overall adding that little oomph to your website.
- Upload unlimited files
- Upload each file synchronously (one after another), shared host friendly
- Drag and Drop support, with standard browse files
- Option to adjust product price per upload quantity
- Option to allow multiple file types
- Flexible file validators, developers can create additional file validators
- File upload is limited by PHP upload_max_filesize setting
- Manage all uploads on product page, update quantity(with multiply by quantity option on), add/remove uploads
- Thumbnails for images + custom filter for undefined thumbnail extensions
- Generate and download archive of uploaded files on order page
- Translation ready
A premium version is in development. Some of the features that we’re going to be putting in it are, but not limited too:
- Chunk uploading
- Enable uploads globally or per product categories
- Limit uploads, file size and number wise
- Set upload mandatory state ( in free version it’s mandatory to upload files )
- WordPress 5.0
- WooCommerce 4.6
- PHP 7.1.1
All of these options for free?
Yes. Since we know there are a tone of plugins out there, but none of them seem to add all of the options into one package.
What payment gateways can I use?
We have tested the plugin with the following payment gateways:
- Check payments
- Cash on delivery
- WooCommerce PayPal Checkout Gateway
- WooCommerce Stripe Gateway
- WooCommerce Square
Where is the support page?
The support page will be here on WordPress support for the free version. The premium version will have its dedicated support page.
Bu eklenti için herhangi bir değerlendirme bulunmuyor.
Katkıda Bulunanlar ve Geliştiriciler
“Uploads for WooCommerce” açık kaynaklı yazılımdır. Aşağıdaki kişiler bu eklentiye katkıda bulunmuşlardır.Katkıda bulunanlar
Geliştirmeyle ilgilenir misiniz?
- Fixed buffer error encoding while generating zip archives
- Corrected WordPress and PHP version requirements
- Initial release