New In This Version
- WordPress 3.5 Compatibility
This plugin is for development. Do NOT run this plugin on your production server unless you don’t mind possibly being owned by strangers.
- Upload wordpress-console/ directory to the wp-content/plugins directory.
- Activate WordPress Console through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- There is now a ‘Console’ item in the left-hand menu
- Who is this plugin for?
The WordPress Console was designed to help plugin developers be more productive. It will do no good for the average joe user. It can also be used as a learning tool, because it provides an environment where people can play with PHP and WordPress.
- Does this plugin rock?
Yes, yes it does.
- I want feature [X]
Katkıda Bulunanlar ve Geliştiriciler
“WordPress Console” açık kaynaklı yazılımdır. Aşağıdaki kişiler bu eklentiye katkıda bulunmuşlardır.Katkıda bulunanlar
= 0.3.9 –
* WordPress 3.5 Compatibility
- WordPress 3.3 Compatibility
- Windows bug fix
- Bug fixes
- WordPress 3.2.1 compatibility
- Security fixes
- Ability to load plugin when symlinked
- WordPress 3.0.5 compatibility
- Attempt to fix environment loading on non-standard installs
- No more WP_DEBUG deprecation warnings
- https support
- Keyboard shortcuts (ctrl+l, ctrl+a, ctrl+e)
- Better handling of custom class objects
- Access to admin functions
- Top-level menu item
- Bug fix for deprecated function calls
- WordPress 3.0 Compatibility
- WordPress 2.9 Compatibility
- better return value printing
- WordPress 2.8.1 Compatibility
- Bug fix: move cursor to end of input on “up-arrow”
- Bug fix: don’t allow history buffer to go negative
- Bug fixes
- Bug Fix: WP installs not in root directory should get to play too.
- Require shared secret
- Initial release